Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Our very own.....

Ilhan Omar:

"The boys were protesting a woman's right to choose & yelled 'it's not rape if you enjoy it' ... They were taunting 5 Black men before they surrounded Phillips and led racist chants ...

All incorrect.

Great job jam jam cnc hacking howie bad sportego

Minnesota has been the laughingstock of politics for awhile now. I’m I just expect this kind of idiocy.

Omar and AOC are like that really talented FR that gets moved up to the varsity team, and starts thinking they're really hot stuff. Sooner or later, the veteran players need to put the kid in his or her place, and explain the facts of life.

Unfortunately, in the current Democrat party, I don't see anyone willing to play the role of the bad cop and put the upstarts in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    Ilhan Omar:

"The boys were protesting a woman's right to choose & yelled 'it's not rape if you enjoy it' ... They were taunting 5 Black men before they surrounded Phillips and led racist chants ...

All incorrect.

Great job jam jam cnc hacking howie bad sportego
    Idiot, what are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Idiot, what are you talking about?

Seriously? She publicly made accusations against a teenager (not an adult) which were false and then instead of taking the high road (Michelle Obama) and apologizing she just deleted the tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Seriously? She publicly made accusations against a teenager (not an adult) which were false and then instead of taking the high road (Michelle Obama) and apologizing she just deleted the tweet.
    I’m taking about in reference to ME. He brought my name up for a reason.

.......dumbass.......brokenbrain!!!

Meh .... Trump on twitter is something actually worth getting your panties in a knot.

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    Omar and AOC are like that really talented FR that gets moved up to the varsity team, and starts thinking they're really hot stuff. Sooner or later, the veteran players need to put the kid in his or her place, and explain the facts of life.

Unfortunately, in the current Democrat party, I don't see anyone willing to play the role of the bad cop and put the upstarts in their place.
    Correct. The upstarts represent the leftist mob. The connected Democrats represent the elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    The upstarts represent the leftist mob. The connected Democrats represent the elite.
    The connected GOP represents the wealthy. The tea party/freedom caucus represent the libertarians. The Trump supporters represent the radical fringe that think getting rid of "the establishment" will somehow make their lives better (they can never explain how it will work, but it will just work, so just do it, bite it hook, line, and sinker).

I guess there is no one left in the two party system anymore for the 95% of Americans: common sense, middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    The connected GOP represents the wealthy. The tea party/freedom caucus represent the libertarians. The Trump supporters represent the radical fringe that think getting rid of "the establishment" will somehow make their lives better (they can never explain how it will work, but it will just work, so just do it, bite it hook, line, and sinker).

I guess there is no one left in the two party system anymore for the 95% of Americans: common sense, middle class.
    It's interesting that you are in favor of giving this group of people more power and control over your life.

It's interesting that you are in favor of giving this group of people more power and control over your life.
    Having to pick between: connected Dems, prog Dems, connected GOP, libertarian GOP, Trump GOP ...... there is no choice. Progs represent, by far, the choice most likely to make positive impact on our country, culture/society as a whole, and my family's daily life. Trump GOP is the opposite, followed closely by libertarian GOP. The two connected are the least change from the status quo.

Correction. We are in favor of giving this group of people more power and control over businesses that rip off their customers with impunity, ignore the health, safety, and economic well being of their employees at will, rape the environment without real consequences of any kind, and that exercise power and control over the American people in ways that politicians from both political parties can only dream about.
    Last edited by Cruze; 01-25-2019 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Having to pick between: connected Dems, prog Dems, connected GOP, libertarian GOP, Trump GOP ...... there is no choice. Progs represent, by far, the choice most likely to make positive impact on our country, culture/society as a whole, and my family's daily life. Trump GOP is the opposite, followed closely by libertarian GOP. The two connected are the least change from the status quo.
    Interesting that you were able to avoid addressing the point entirely. Must have been pretty much on the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    Correction. We are in favor of giving this group of people more power and control over businesses that rip off their customers with impunity, ignore the health, safety, and economic well being of their employees, rape the environment without consequences of any kind, and that exercise power and control over the American people in ways that politicians from both political parties can only dream about.
    Oh, I hit a nerve! I like angry Cruze. Rational sounding cruze is so phony. I wonder what you edited.