Restaurant recs around Williams Arena?

Based on the weather forecast along the I-90 Corridor you might want to re-think that part.

You might wanna look at a map and see which interstate goes from Des Moines to Minneapolis.

You might wanna look at a map and see which interstate goes from Des Moines to Minneapolis.

It's I-35. Which crosses I-90.

I'm reminded of this movie quote ...

"That's a map of Illinois, which we're in. On the border of Iowa, which is where Davenport is. 22 milezzzz ... away. You're in the wrong state, get yourself a new map."

Stub and Herbs

Is it true Stub and Herbs is going the same way as the Big Ten?

I believe the U has "purchased" the site for future use with a new building for alumni association and other needs. The plan I heard some time ago had space for Stub and Herbs to return in the new building. No time frame for all of this that I'm aware of.

I believe the U has "purchased" the site for future use with a new building for alumni association and other needs. The plan I heard some time ago had space for Stub and Herbs to return in the new building. No time frame for all of this that I'm aware of.

Yuck. Stadium Village has had its soul ripped out and has become as sanitized and boring as MOA. That sucks.

Wonder if they're going to do basically what was done to O'Gara's in St. Paul. It's gone while they rebuild the block.

I don't know why purchased is in quotation marks, but yes, it was purchased - by the University of Minnesota Foundation, not the U.

Obviously. Just meant it wasn't going to be a pleasant drive through that region.

Top Bottom