Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tikited View Post
    For 2 as well: That isn't my point. Some of you have acted like Alexandria is doing something unheard of, along with terrible, when that is very far from the truth. It is what has been done before-led by Repubs at times.
    My problem with her is that the tax she’s proposing does not come anywhere close to paying for her proposals. She is a hot female minority Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    When did I rip him? Just your ripping of Lincoln as the worst while declaring him the best.

It's a shame he left it at 24% though. Still theft.
    "Don't ever look at or talk to that man" - the parents say to their children, as deuce celebrates Calvin Coolidge Day out on his lawn with cardboard cutouts of Ted Bundy, Manson, Jeff Dahmer, and John Gacy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    "Don't ever look at or talk to that man" - the parents say to their children, as deuce celebrates Calvin Coolidge Day out on his lawn with cardboard cutouts of Ted Bundy, Manson, Jeff Dahmer, and John Gacy.
    I'm pretty sure a blow-up doll of Ayn Rand is involved as well. I imagine the day ends with a march down to Edina city hall to nail manifestos about the evils of their building codes and a plan for private roads to the front door.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    I'm pretty sure a blow-up doll of Ayn Rand is involved as well. I imagine the day ends with a march down to Edina city hall to nail manifestos about the evils of their building codes and a plan for private roads to the front door.
    Hahhaha comrade! Government healthcare and vodka for all!

Does Occasio- Cortez realize that basically all billionaires are billionaires through their investment and real estate holdings? She could slap them with a 90% marginal tax rate and the government wouldn’t collect an extra dime. She appears to not have an elementary school knowledge of economics. She is the Sarah Palin of the left, only far less intelligent and not a good enough candidate to be elected governor.

Stocker
    https://twitter.com/raheemkassam/sta...850227713?s=21

I’m still dying to hear how she would do this... is she going to transfer Warren Buffett’s stock to Jenny Thompson on the south side of Chicago?

Blog Entries

I find it entertaining that this thread was started by someone who had a pre-ban moniker of broke. LOL! Can't make it up.

broke, upper, cruze, who knows how many other monikers he has used.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Stocker
    https://twitter.com/raheemkassam/sta...850227713?s=21

Good one, soggy principles.

Good one, soggy principles.
    And this is why we will never have a draft.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    And this is why we will never have a draft.
    God is just dog spelt backwards.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    I’m still dying to hear how she would do this... is she going to transfer Warren Buffett’s stock to Jenny Thompson on the south side of Chicago?
    i may be reading the op wrong, but i don’t think she’s advancing a plan to take billionaires’ money away. she’s saying that being a billionaire is immoral in the current situation we find ourselves in, and any system that allows billionaires to be billionaires when there is suffering is immoral and should be changed. it’s a philosophical argument.
    We have a philosophical difference on what constitutes a law

Quote Originally Posted by bigtenchamps1899 View Post
    i may be reading the op wrong, but i don’t think she’s advancing a plan to take billionaires’ money away. she’s saying that being a billionaire is immoral in the current situation we find ourselves in, and any system that allows billionaires to be billionaires when there is suffering is immoral and should be changed. it’s a philosophical argument.
    And she's right. And yes, it is hard to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Gopher View Post
    And she's right. And yes, it is hard to say that.
    If it were a zero sum game. But it isn’t.

Blog Entries

Raise the poor. Do not rob the rich.
    Kingdom Warriors