Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 211 to 219 of 219
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    30,444
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    You are fast. You replied before I got the gummi bear edit in.
    Kingdom Warriors


  2. #212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Be afraid.
    But I don’t have any dance videos. Leave me alone.

  3. #213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    You are fast. You replied before I got the gummi bear edit in.
    I prefer the beverages over the foods/candies if I'm going to consume marijuana orally. Nothing compares to smoking it though.
    Who hates iowa?

  4. #214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    But I don’t have any dance videos. Leave me alone.
    If you would stop posting about her I would. You post about her over and over and in multiple threads to boot.
    Who hates iowa?

  5. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    If you would stop posting about her I would. You post about her over and over and in multiple threads to boot.
    So do you

  6. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    So do you
    No I post about you posting about her.
    Who hates iowa?

  7. #217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    No I post about you posting about her.
    I’m posting about howie and you saying that she’s a Fox News phenomenon and proving you both wrong. The Lefty media made her a star, but you and howie won’t admit it.

    By now, everybody knows that’s true b/c they cover her daily. It’s the media’s obsession, not mine.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    30,444
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Alright dorker and burner, cut it out.
    Kingdom Warriors

  9. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    I’m posting about howie and you saying that she’s a Fox News phenomenon and proving you both wrong. The Lefty media made her a star, but you and howie won’t admit it.

    By now, everybody knows that’s true b/c they cover her daily. It’s the media’s obsession, not mine.
    Nope I checked CNN multiple times yesterday, nothing. It's all made up in your head because you are so obsessed with her. Sick really.
    Who hates iowa?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •