NE plans on signing 30? Story on recruiting number limits, workarounds, etc

Yep great article! Thank you for sharing.

I wonder how often we’ll be able to “backfill” a class that had less than 25 initial counters? Hopefully we have 25 new initials on scholly every fall.

For our 2019, we have 19 from December, plus Dew-Treadway and Grimes, plus Howden, plus maybe K Williams, so room for 2-3 more? Could be more transfers after spring ball season is done or even early in the summer.

With their class last year and number of Seniors 30 is totally doable.

Hats off to swingman for starting 8 threads in 2 days to try and prove me wrong. Glad you fell for it...

We all really enjoyed an entire thread on Joker Philips joining Maryland. Or that South Dakota’s QB coach is going to Northern Illinois.

Last edited:

Hats off to swingman for starting 8 threads in 2 days to try and prove me wrong. Glad you fell for it...

We all really enjoyed an entire thread on Joker Philips joining Maryland. Or that South Dakota’s QB coach is going to Northern Illinois.

You're not really counting his threads, are you? If so, I think you are the one that fell for something.

With y'all seining the pond for me, I don't even have to check up on CFB news or even have a Google alert.

Top Bottom