Roster changes on website

McPeePants

Reaction score
They've started to add updates to the Official Roster including jersey numbers for the new enrollees.

One thing of note in another thread: Nate Umlor is now listed as a TE.

Freshman OT JJ Guedet is listed at 6'7" and 395 lbs. I wonder if that is a typo, since he has mentioned he is 305 in a written interview with 247.

Last edited:

Has to be a typo on Guedet. I think he bulked up to even 305 from what he was when he committed.

The Logan Richter experiment as a guard didn't last very long.

If no Silver, no Williams he may not change.

Coughlin listed at LB

Cam Wiley listed at RB while Williamson is listed as an athlete. Thought that was interesting.

Richter could be stay at DT if we suddenly have lost two others. That is all I was thinking if we had more depth at OL than at DT.

Phillip Howard as a DB, instead of WR. Was that known/expected, given how much talent the WR room has now?

The bio for 2018 says he moved to DB late in the season, so I guess it was.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nope, not on there.

Another year I have to hope the coach pulls me out of the stands to play....

They've started to add updates to the Official Roster including jersey numbers for the new enrollees.

One thing of note in another thread: Nate Umlor is now listed as a TE.

Freshman OT JJ Guedet is listed at 6'7" and 395 lbs. I wonder if that is a typo, since he has mentioned he is 305 in a written interview with 247.

Stress eating...

Impossible. We were told the master plan was to redshirt him so he could play this year...

Not sure of your point JG- they redshirted him so it would seem it was part of PJs master plan?! Sometimes plans don’t work out. I wish him the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phillip Howard as a DB, instead of WR. Was that known/expected, given how much talent the WR room has now?

The bio for 2018 says he moved to DB late in the season, so I guess it was.
Yes it was announced late in the season.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom