***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Seeing a Big10 team that isn't trying is embarrassing. Flat out embarrassing.

It’s amazing how a veteran team can be this terrible in their half court offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty big indictment on both the players and coach. It's so hard to watch.

Wow, not sure right now if Washington could start and play defense at a D-II school. He can't stay with anyone -- doesn't even have to be a top flight point guard.

Murph 8 feet from the bucket- won't shoot- dribbles into 4 feet to get stuffed by two guys.

Pitino tells Coffey to drive the ball? Coffey is totally out of control.

Washington showing why he's a bench player. Really poor game for the kid from New York.

This was always going to be an uphill battle but these periodic disappearing acts are painful. This is where leadership from Murphy, Coffey and McBrayer are critical

What game do we win that they have no business winning to allow Pitino to save his job? I’m beginning to wonder if that’s possible.

This was always going to be an uphill battle but these periodic disappearing acts are painful. This is where leadership from Murphy, Coffey and McBrayer are critical
Spot on. Your leaders have to lead, and all too often 2 of the 3 are invisible.

These runs happen against them on the road and watching you think there is literally nothing they can do to stop it.

Outrun and iw have played very very poor tonight. Turnovers.

Glad the players aren't risking injury by going hard after those loose balls and rebounds.

Curry is a big disappointment. I thought he would be a lot better than he is. Maybe his knee is not in game shape yet

Curry is a big disappointment. I thought he would be a lot better than he is. Maybe his knee is not in game shape yet

He's really played hard these last few minutes.

Hanging around. Not exactly sure how but they are.

Showing some fight. I never understand how Pitino can't get this hustle more consistently. You do not have to be shooting great every night to play tough D, rebound and protect the ball.

Is it too much to ask for a little defensive effort and a few rebounds here at crunch time? Maybe make a few FTs? This game is very winnable.

How do our players get shots blocked from behind (must be at least 3 tonight), but we always pick up the foul.

Top Bottom