***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Oturu having a very rough game. I'd give Stockman some minutes.

I’d rather see Omersa. Athletic enough to stay with their bigs. I’m afraid Matz would be exposed away from the hoop.

Good defense had a lot to do with poor shooting. Not all were wide open looks. Several really strong close and contest.

Maybe so, but I don’t see the defensive intensity that I saw in the second half of the PSU game, and without that intensity on D this game will end as a blowout

Coffey having another terrible game.

For God's sake get Oturu out of there.

Lazy on both ends of the floor now. Well, they didn’t get beat like they did @ Illinois, so, moral victory?

I just started watching and Michigan goes on a 12-1 run. I’ll be turning it off now.

Gonna say a lot about how this team responds from this moment here. 41-37

I’d rather see Omersa. Athletic enough to stay with their bigs. I’m afraid Matz would be exposed away from the hoop.

I’m not sure that benching Matz was the correct decision for this 18/19 squad. He was a big part of early season success.

Coffey dribbles into a double team....man hard to watch at times

Murphy fought through a screen to foul a 3 point shooter. Awesome.

Why are you passing the ball to a double team right on the end-line

This turned in a hurry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll say this much... I expected to get beat by their backcourt tonight, but not their frontcourt, which has been dominating the Gophs for the past 10 game minutes.

How can a long rebound bounce on the floor, out to the arc, and we have NO ONE near it? Maybe a little desire and hustle boys?

17-3 run- that's just not something you can allow on the road to the #5 team

Need to play defense

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

17-3 run- that's just not something you can allow on the road to the #5 team

And 6 of those points were fouling the three point shot. Honestly never seen that happen twice in a couple minutes like that.

24-8 run for Michigan. We'll lose by 20.

It’s amazing how a veteran team can be this terrible in their half court offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom