***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I don't understand how this team can be so inconsistent.

The defense doesn't look vastly improved though so I think a lot of it is Michigan shooting poorly. Wouldn't expect that to last all game. Need to stay out of foul trouble and build the lead while Michigan is cold and hope you can hold it.

Murphy with two dumb fouls. Washington with four dumb turnovers.

such a weak call on Murphy... if the refs want to help keep Michigan in the game, fine, but don't call some weak stuff on our best player. That's some BS

8 turnovers in 12 minutes. Wow. Without those Gophers are up 15.

Hurt literally does nothing on either end of the floor. It’s remarkable.

This could get ugly. We get Murphy and Oturu back in the second half but they’ll both get in more foul trouble.

Can Murphy play foul-less for 4 minutes???

Hard to complain about never being down on the road to the number 5 team on the country but those turnovers and some of those bad shots were painful to watch. They'll probably need to play better in the 2nd half because I doubt Michigan will keep shooting this poorly.

I’m afraid to jinx it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good half. Michigan helped us out by not shooting well but then we certainly helped them out by turning it over 10 times. Plus Oturo and Murph sat half the time with fouls. Offense looks solid so far. Keep it up. Will have to play even better the second half to win.

Compared to the last two games, a very enjoyable half of basketball. But Michigan isnt likely to shoot this poorly all night.

Nice half. Curry seems to be the glue that holds everything together on the floor.

Wow! Quick first half. I got home at about 6:45 and it was already halftime. Certainly a better half time result than I was expecting.

Compared to the last two games, a very enjoyable half of basketball. But Michigan isnt likely to shoot this poorly all night.

Good defense had a lot to do with poor shooting. Not all were wide open looks. Several really strong close and contest.

Omersa's minutes were decent, he didn't hurt them much

At an airport and unable to watch but following here. Hope the Gophers can play a good second half!

Based on the PSU game, that foul should be on Michigan.

Also, because I'm still bitter about them calling this against the Gophers against Illinois a few years ago. Michigan has inbounded the ball twice where the passer was nowhere near being out of bounds. Should have been a turnover both times.

Oturu having a very rough game. I'd give Stockman some minutes.

Top Bottom