BC beat #11 FSU today

Between this outcome and wisco beating Michigan, we should be like #5 in the net now, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between this outcome and wisco beating Michigan, we should be like #5 in the net now, no?

It’s a great metric. After yesterday we stayed the same and PSU went up 9 spots. Winning means nothing. Participation trophies for everyone.

BC beats FSU.

So what.

BC beats FSU.

So what.

Need the BC loss to stay a quad 2. BC has to win some games. Utah also beat Colorado (no Wright)

It’s a great metric. After yesterday we stayed the same and PSU went up 9 spots. Winning means nothing. Participation trophies for everyone.

I saw we didn’t move. Didn’t know PSU went up 9 spots. What a joke.

Didn’t we drop like 15 spots after losing to Maryland too. A team that is now on a 7 game winning streak. The NET is stupid. That is my opinion.

Need the BC loss to stay a quad 2. BC has to win some games. Utah also beat Colorado (no Wright)

I have an idea. Why don’t the Gophers win games instead of needing the help from other teams.

just a guess because i'm too lazy to look it up. but PSU's NET resume may have been helped by Wisco beating Michigan somehow? If PSU was very low in the NET rankings, and Wisco's quad rating jumped after their Michigan win, this might have been enough to bump up PSU a few spots

just a guess because i'm too lazy to look it up. but PSU's NET resume may have been helped by Wisco beating Michigan somehow? If PSU was very low in the NET rankings, and Wisco's quad rating jumped after their Michigan win, this might have been enough to bump up PSU a few spots

It all stems from having a system that rewards losing efficiently more than winning inefficiently

NET is good because the NCAA can use it to get the teams they want into the tournament. Some posters on here defend it but its awful.

Top Bottom