***OFFICIAL PENN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Finally get a whistle on the Coffey mugging.

I haven't seen such a lifeless home game in a while. This is starting to feel like Clemson 2006.

Penn State has lost to DePaul and Bradley and they are beating the crap out of us at home. Pathetic.

We don't seem to have any plan on offense.

Wish we would get some of the " good no calls " . Among the many well documented inconsistencies with this team they seem to lack intensity and leadership. There will be stretches where an individual plays well and leads them but the logical leader, Murphy, is missing in action too often. Of course, his foul troubles contribute to this problem. So far, PSU is playing harder than us.

No offense...just dribble around and take a contested jumper or turnover..horrific coaching

The only way this team can score is in transition. Half court offense is such a mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen such a lifeless home game in a while. This is starting to feel like Clemson 2006.

Maybe we can be so fortunate as to have our head coach resign like our coach did after that game...

Another dunk really!!

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Who’s the floor leader? I honestly don’t know. You never see anyone talk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Curry is having some success when he posts up. Hopefully, they keep pursuing that strategy until PSU is forced to adjust.

Murphy makes it easy to just slap it away from him in the paint. Just not sure how he became so weak with the ball down low.

Murphy makes it easy to just slap it away from him in the paint. Just not sure how he became so weak with the ball down low.

It seemed to have come out of nowhere. Is he ill?

Someone at the game please tape the announcers mouth shut please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it makes me question whether something else is wrong with him. I thought his grip strength (and even general strength) was one of his best assets.

Chambers is about 15 seconds from a T.

Offense has looked really nice since that last TV timeout

Top Bottom