***OFFICIAL PENN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at the friendly confines of the Barn after the nonsense we saw this last week. We need our moxie back and that starts with Jelly on the floor. Moxie is a good thing and he has a ton of it. The crowd needs something to cheer about so hopefully the Gophers deliver that.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, after last game the fan base is frustrated and looking for this team to finally put together 40 minutes of continuous effort. They have the talent to win by 20, but do the have the physical and mental fortitude to actually get this done? I will be very disappointed if this team comes out today and just squeaks out a close one. Show us some Grit!

Let’s Go Gophers! Cheering for this group and coach to finish strong and show us something.

Bob Weiss, Frank Brickowski, and Calvin Booth will not be climbing onto the home squad's raised floor tonite. Gopher regroup after the Illini debacle and cruise to a 12 point win 84-72.

17 point win tonight starts with good defense, solid team play. Go Gophers make us proud!

The 2016-17 team came back from a 3-6 start in conference play, so I’m hopeful Pitino is able to rally them after an ugly wake-up call at Illinois. Unfortunately I’m at work until 8, so I’m taping the game and hopefully I’ll be live sometime early in the second half.

Go Gophers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Can we lose back to back games against winless teams in the B1G?! We're about ready to find out! :cheer:

Damnit. Sit Gabe and start IW. He’s being denied his shot too often to start.

Zero confidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11-3. Disaster so far. Season on the brink.

I’m here nobody else is

I'm still hopeful the cream (Gophers) will rise to the top.

3 PSU dunks. 3 turnovers. So pathetic.

4 PSU dunks. What effort on D. 4 turnovers on O.

What is with the Dunks

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Defensively, we’re a joke. So many breakdowns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kids look like deer in the head lights. Tentative, unsure and scared. Certainly not a good look. How do you shake them up?

We don't seem to have any plan on offense.

Finally, the Murphy I remember on a couple of plays, there. He has been non-existent by his standards, lately.

The pregame show highlighted that Michigan had to expect to get dish of home cookin’ from the refs at Wisconsin, because that’s just life on the road in the B1G. Apparently not at Minnesota. I’ve heard every ref apologist claim that your play dictates how the refs blow the whistle, but come on! How many times have Gopher fans walked away from a game embarrassed that you just got away with significant homer calls. I can’t.

Down double digits. At home. To a winless team.

Top Bottom