Gophers favored by only 4.5

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
I actually like this number for the Gophers. Penn State doesn’t like to play much defense, so this isn’t a bad matchup for Gophers. I like this game to go well over the 138 number. Gophers 82-72.

I actually like this number for the Gophers. Penn State doesn’t like to play much defense, so this isn’t a bad matchup for Gophers. I like this game to go well over the 138 number. Gophers 82-72.

I agree. Took Pitino this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Majority of books have it -4 Gophers this morning, we’ll see how it changes through the day

I agree this is a more favorable matchup than most for them. PSU is a bad shooting team, including at the free throw line for most of the team. Watkins is a big physical presence but his conditioning appears to be poor and his minutes are limited.

I don't anticipate that score, though. PSU has given up 80 points or more to only one team this season: Iowa.

Top Bottom