Fitz offered the Maple Grove kid, Evan Hull, today

I hope he takes full advantage of his opportunities in the classroom and does nothing on the football field.

1000%. If he has any brain at all, he will enroll in classes and immediately quit the team, focus on school and earning a degree from NW.

Hope he realizes how difficult the coursework there is going to be. They don't have no-show classes there, like at North Carolina.

Well, I guess it's ultimately Klieman's fault for extending the K-State offer that got him noticed by NW in the first place.

Should've just let him go to NDSU. Now he has used NDSU and Klieman to get somewhere else.

Huh?

1000%. If he has any brain at all, he will enroll in classes and immediately quit the team, focus on school and earning a degree from NW.

Hope he realizes how difficult the coursework there is going to be. They don't have no-show classes there, like at North Carolina.

Double huh!

Well, I guess it's ultimately Klieman's fault for extending the K-State offer that got him noticed by NW in the first place.

Should've just let him go to NDSU. Now he has used NDSU and Klieman to get somewhere else.

And how do we know this is what got him noticed by NW? Sounds like a pretty wild guess to me.

And how do we know this is what got him noticed by NW? Sounds like a pretty wild guess to me.

Sure. A kid who only had offers to Dakota schools suddenly gets a Big Ten offer, right after he gets an offer to K-State ... which he only got because they hired a Dakota coach.

Wild guess.

It could very well be Evan and his parents sent in game evaluation tapes directly to NW that got him noticed.

It could very well be Evan and his parents sent in game evaluation tapes directly to NW that got him noticed.

Could be. And could be someone will drop off a new, free Lexus to my doorstep today. Never know!

Could be. And could be someone will drop off a new, free Lexus to my doorstep today. Never know!

It is purely a speculative Gopherholer cogitative snycopation to soothe the restless natives.

Top Bottom