Cashman gets combine invite

Campbell was learning how to play football on the fly.

This might put a damper in the Vikings trying to steal him as a free agent. Sad for the Vikes, but happy for Blake. Hope he gets a good offer from an NFL team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Friends with his cousin...

He has quick feet and will preform really well in the shuttle, 3 cone..

4.6 is a good bet for 40
20 reps is safe bet for BP (maybe up to 25 if has improved since I saw him last)

Sounds like his cousin should get an invite.

No. He played plenty fast. He played out of control and over-ran lots of plays.

Completely this. I'm really glad he's had the NFL success he's had, but Campbell was the master of pursuing to the point where he was directly next to or behind a teammate defender. Spacing wasn't his strong suit.

But that's why they have great coaches in the League - to take that raw talent and mold it.

No. He played plenty fast. <b>He played out of control and over-ran lots of plays.</b>

DC26 improved as much as anyone I can recall between his Jr and Sr year.

Congratulations Blake Cashmen. He will get drafted because he can cover tight ends in pass coverage. That and he is good at special teams.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Are all of the combine invites out? Wondering if Greene or any other Gopher received an invite.

If he is faster, he’d be in the 1st round pick discussion.
He looked fast enough when he took out that Wisconsin punt returner.... [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It’s possible he could land in the middle rounds like Wilson if someone likes him enough. This will be interesting. He plays faster than most, but will he test well at the underwear olympics? Stay tuned. I personally think he’ll do well.

It’s possible he could land in the middle rounds like Wilson if someone likes him enough. This will be interesting. He plays faster than most, but will he test well at the underwear olympics? Stay tuned. I personally think he’ll do well.

Agree. The game has become so specialized that if a defensive coordinator sees a player like Cashman that fits his scheme well, those players tend to get drafted. Cashman is a fairly versatile performer, so he could contribute in a lot of different sets.

Top Bottom