Cashman gets combine invite

KDQ5OZ2.gif

Any guess on the 40 time? I say his best will be 4.72.

I don't know but if there is a play on the field... he's probabbly in on it.

I swear I'd watch him and he'd move off to one side of the field, there'd be a quick play on the other side and a pile up and ... Cashman would be at the bottom of the pile... how the hell did he get in on that tackle?

Any guess on the 40 time? I say his best will be 4.72.

It will be interesting.

De'Vondre ran a 4.58 and Damien Wilson ran a 4.77

I think Cashman is a little bit faster than Damien so I'd say a high 4.6

Last edited:

He's faster than De'vondre IMO.

Good Friends with his cousin...

He has quick feet and will preform really well in the shuttle, 3 cone..

4.6 is a good bet for 40
20 reps is safe bet for BP (maybe up to 25 if has improved since I saw him last)

4.6 is a good bet for 40
20 reps is safe bet for BP (maybe up to 25 if has improved since I saw him last)

Well considering he skipped the bowl game to train you would hope all his numbers in these various drills would improve.

Hopefully he grades out well and is able to help his draft stock at the combine. Glad he got an invite.

He deserves an invite to the combine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

De'Vondre was/is likely faster, but he didn't play "fast" a lot.

I don't think the coaches put him in situations where he was able to showcase his speed the same way they did with Cashman. No reason De'Vondre couldn't have put up the TFL and sack numbers that Cashman and Coughlin had.

4.6 is a good bet for 40

If he hits those numbers (and the better bench one) he will have a GREAT combine and will get drafted probably before the 5th round. His college stats were very good and his tape is excellent in my opinion (especially getting at the QB!).

4.6 is a good bet for 40

I was going to say 4.6-4.65 as my guess.

He didn't really know how to play football.

Fortunately, this was no barrier to an NFL career.

I will say, I typically have guessed right for most Gophers whether or not they would make it into the NFL. De'Vondre was the one that I was definitely wrong on.

I will say, I typically have guessed right for most Gophers whether or not they would make it into the NFL. De'Vondre was the one that I was definitely wrong on.

I thought they would find a way to use him. He is tall and fast. If not a LB a edge rusher. Glad to see him make it. Obviously I wish Blake Cashman nothing but the best as well!

I don't know but if there is a play on the field... he's probabbly in on it.

I swear I'd watch him and he'd move off to one side of the field, there'd be a quick play on the other side and a pile up and ... Cashman would be at the bottom of the pile... how the hell did he get in on that tackle?

Yep, unbelievable instincts, quickness, and tackling ability. That could go a long way at the next level.

I don't think the coaches put him in situations where he was able to showcase his speed the same way they did with Cashman. No reason De'Vondre couldn't have put up the TFL and sack numbers that Cashman and Coughlin had.

Agree 100%. He didn't match the scheme perfectly and Campbell was one of the more physically gifted defensive players we've had in recent memory.

Well here’s his shot. Hope he makes the most of it

No. He played plenty fast. He played out of control and over-ran lots of plays.

Fast in quotation marks usually means exactly what you have written. He ran in the wrong direction or over-ran plays now and then.

Top Bottom