Are We Witnessing the Birth of a Championship Offense?

I haven’t read the whole thread but the argument could be made that the gophers have the best stable of rb’s and group of wr’s in the whole conference. Think about that.

I haven’t read the whole thread but the argument could be made that the gophers have the best stable of rb’s and group of wr’s in the whole conference. Think about that.

It's hard not to be excited by this group. You hope that we can even get average QB play and we could put up some real numbers. You get better than average QB play and....well I probably shouldn't get too excited.

Nope, I'm saying that now is not the time for that kind of speculation. The increasingly fast pace of college athletics means timing is important.

Do players, recruits and prospects read message boards? Yes. They know what's up and how ridiculous it sounds when somebody is speculating this far out from the season.

At this point, every team could legitimately say "We could win the national championship", but players and recruits know who has the best chance at it.

All this does, this far out from the start of the season, is tell people who has the most delusional fan base. That doesn't help recruiting and sets up booster disillusionment during the season.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No, you just exude the negativity that apparently makes up a true realist-face the facts-waiting for disaster Gopher fan. A real, down to earth Scandinavian Minnesotan.

Minnesota will have one of the best offenses in the B1G next year, with out a doubt. They are very deep at every position, if not the deepest team in the last 50 years. That is not hyperbole, but a fact. They are going to make it difficult for every opponent to stop. All season. That will also end up a fact.

None of what people say on Gopherhole affects recruiting, or the "fan base". Not one iota.

Do players, recruits and prospects read message boards? No. That's totally delusion. That's hyperbole. Good grief.

Enjoy it, even though it is hard for you.

No, you just exude the negativity that apparently makes up a true realist-face the facts-waiting for disaster Gopher fan. A real, down to earth Scandinavian Minnesotan.

Minnesota will have one of the best offenses in the B1G next year, with out a doubt. They are very deep at every position, if not the deepest team in the last 50 years. That is not hyperbole, but a fact. They are going to make it difficult for every opponent to stop. All season. That will also end up a fact.

None of what people say on Gopherhole affects recruiting, or the "fan base". Not one iota.

Do players, recruits and prospects read message boards? No. That's totally delusion. That's hyperbole. Good grief.

Enjoy it, even though it is hard for you.
I'm not here for a participation award. I have higher standards than that. I love how the mediocre turn that into negativity. Good talk.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Maybe one of the very few points I've ever agreed with you on.

Top Bottom