How many more conference wins the rest of the way?

How many more wins in conference play?

• Total voters

I went with 5. I think we win a min of 4 more and a maximum of 6

I want to be surprised. 3 wins.

This is a man who sets limited goals for himself and yet, fails to achieve them. - actual statement from a British Naval Officer's performance appraisal

Negative 1. B1G officials gonna give back our win over Nebraska. [emoji41][emoji57]

I see 3 or 4. 2 out of PSU, Iowa, Illinois. Then 1 or 2 of the brutal last 10.

I see this season slipping away and me looking forward to football season.

I see this season slipping away and me looking forward to football season.

That’s how I felt about the fball team after they lost in Champaign, and I was looking forward to b-ball season. Now I’m just down to hoping Gabe Steveson goes undefeated.

Said 10 more before yesterday so now i will say 9 more. Not sure why i feel that the team will be great defensively after what i saw last night and at least 50 times in Pitinos career but i do. Maybe desperation will force them to do. Unless of course they simply are not tough enough to fight.

I see 3 or 4. 2 out of PSU, Iowa, Illinois. Then 1 or 2 of the brutal last 10.

I am the eternal optimist but Curry is still an X factor. He’s not the impact yet he was as a freshman. If he gets there he changes the dynamic.

I am the eternal optimist but Curry is still an X factor. He’s not the impact yet he was as a freshman. If he gets there he changes the dynamic.

To elaborate further, I think a stronger Curry steadies this team.

Easy to throw the entire thing out with the bathwater, but based on the 3-3 sample we have so far, there appears to be a path to 20-21 wins. 2-1 (and maybe should have been 3-0) against Nebraska, WI and Maryland? Based on that, you'd have to favor/toss-up MN in quite a few games going forward.

Key now is to make the past (Illinois game) a one-time stumble and not it fester into a slump.

4 more wins, at most. If my math is right, that puts us at 17-14. Tournament bubble.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4 more wins, at most. If my math is right, that puts us at 17-14. Tournament bubble.

That certainly wouldn't be the NCAA Tournament bubble. Probably wouldn't even mean NIT.

But let's beat Penn State, start to get that bitter taste out of our mouths. Marathon, not a sprint.

That certainly wouldn't be the NCAA Tournament bubble. Probably wouldn't even mean NIT.

But let's beat Penn State, start to get that bitter taste out of our mouths. Marathon, not a sprint.
Marathon, not sprint on downhill terrain that gets steeper with every step.

Not many

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

nvm

Top Bottom