Time to fire Pitino!

That’s how I feel. Follow it up with a loss to Penn State, that’s when I’ll go on red alert. If you’re any good (NCAA caliber) you don’t lose back to back to Illinois and Penn State. It’s that simple.

This. You just can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm, I thought I'd seen this thread before. No, it was the FIRE FLECK NOW thread.

If Fleck has a B1G winning percentage of 35% and has never done anything significant in the postseason after 5+ years there will be plenty of threads about how he should be fired. And rightfully so. (That's if he still has a job here at that point.)

People love to compare Pitino and Fleck. They are both young and coach at the U of M. The valid comparisons end there.

If Fleck has a B1G winning percentage of 35% and has never done anything significant in the postseason after 5+ years there will be plenty of threads about how he should be fired. And rightfully so. (That's if he still has a job here at that point.)

People love to compare Pitino and Fleck. They are both young and coach at the U of M. The valid comparisons end there.
Not to mention the ratio of HS talent to roster slots is far higher in BB.

As bad as the game was last night this is crazy to call for his firing. College sports has many ups and downs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't have much room for error, another loss against a team they should beat and the NCAA possibilities become very difficult if not impossible, they aren't good enough to make up lost ground, I feel that is why there is so much anger over that loss.

They don't have much room for error, another loss against a team they should beat and the NCAA possibilities become very difficult if not impossible, they aren't good enough to make up lost ground, I feel that is why there is so much anger over that loss.

Anger not just about the loss, but the decision to take the night off and not even give themselves a chance to get the win.

Top Bottom