Penn State has 16 players leaving early

They'll just reload. The Gophers play Penn State at TCF Bank on November 9. This could be an opportunity for an upset.

If they all transfer to SDSU we could play PSU twice!

Don’t think you understood Spoofin’s statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine many people thinking PSU is the underdog as of now despite the personnel losses and being at TCF. I would put the probability at 30%-40% myself. Maybe I'm wrong, but I read it as MN has an opportunity to upset PSU.

They'll just reload. The Gophers play Penn State at TCF Bank on November 9. This could be an opportunity for an upset.

The more players PSU loses, the tougher it will be for them to upset us.

There is the Ying and the Yang again - 69. Opportunity for an upset when you are favored. I'll take that.

If 16 guys leave early...pretty tough to fix that in January/February for the coming season. Or, apart from the handful of early NFL departures are the other 10 ish guys people buried on the depth chart anyway?

Who knows where the 11 transfers are on their depth chart. I doubt most of them are starters or in the 2 deeps. Jack Leius is also in the transfer portal. Maybe the Penn St board has a thread related to that?

There is the Ying and the Yang again - 69. Opportunity for an upset when you are favored. I'll take that.

This completely describes some GHers thought process for any game Gophs are favored...

Who knows where the 11 transfers are on their depth chart. I doubt most of them are starters or in the 2 deeps. Jack Leius is also in the transfer portal. Maybe the Penn St board has a thread related to that?

Juwan Johnson is a pretty big transfer. Was their #3 receiver this year and the year before that had a 700 yard season and was their #2 receiver.

I was looking at the depth chart for the other guys and I think two of them were in the two deeps this past year and the rest were third stringers who may or may not have been in the two's next year.

Aside from not wanting to play for a school that enabled a pedophile, anyone know why so many players are leaving?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom