***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

UCLA canned Alford mid season.

Yeah well Alford is an all time classless human.

Don’t think Pitino is getting it done, but he has carried himself well through some tough situations

Also watching this the lack of athleticism on the Gophers is really something to see.

A lot of talk about the good recruiting Pitino has done but it’s not evident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oturu is the only player on this team who has kept it together tonight. At least will have him coming back next year (hopefully!).

I understand the need to stay positive and I realize it is the norm nowadays, but it frustrates me to see them giving high-fives and clapping with every basket. Where is the pride?

Maybe we can hire Whalen to coach the men's team, too. [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

For sure, then we would beat an awful Illinois team.

Wait a minute

Also watching this the lack of athleticism on the Gophers is really something to see.

Nobody who can beat someone off the dribble. Nobody who can’t shoot.
When posts are your best position you’ve recruited and two of the posts you have are Konate and Gaston...not a good sign

I understand the need to stay positive and I realize it is the norm nowadays, but it frustrates me to see them giving high-fives and clapping with every basket. Where is the pride?

You’d rather them pout and sulk?

Uffda. Nothing else to say tonight. Too frustrated to post anything else tonight.

Maybe Washington will bounce the ball off of one of their heads in frustration.

Going to bed.
I predict the final score will be 105 - 68.

I'd rather see them put that effort into hustling and buckling down on D.

For sure, it is the clapping getting in the way. If they’d stop high fiving the defense would be better

Lol

Hurt, Kalschuer, Stull really don't belong on the court, they can't compete athletically, Carr would have made a big difference in this game.

Last edited:

Gophers working at a chicken farm cause they're laying a whole bunch of eggs.

Maybe we can hire Whalen to coach the men's team, too. [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

Watched the last 4 women's games? They're as efficient against a zone as the men are. But at least it's year 1.

Seriously..... get a clue

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's not an answer. Saying things like "ignorant" and "get a clue" are not arguments. They say more about you than the person you're addressing. Obviously, your verbal talents are quite limited.

Stull and hurt are slow and bad. Murphy can’t hang on to the ball and Coffey is always out of control.

Top Bottom