***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I guess these 20+ point losses don't help their NET ranking, huh???

Omersa's 2 free throws sum up this game so far... Clank.Clank.
And they were ugly clanks at that...

Omersa's 2 free throws sum up this game so far... Clank.Clank.

He's the worst FT shooter I've seen in a Gopher uniform since...I'm not sure I've seen anyone worse. Woof. It's neck and neck with Konate/Diedhou.

There’s at least a wisp of thought through the AD’s mind to call Pitino into his office tomorrow and relieve him of his position.

That was the worst half of basketball in the Pitino era.

Go Gophers!!

SDSU in 2015 was probably worse, he probably should have been fired that year but he had a couple of years in a row of decent recruiting. This is one game but they aren't prepared.

There’s at least a wisp of thought through the AD’s mind to call Pitino into his office tomorrow and relieve him of his position.

No chance of that. But I've heard some media say that Coyle loves him and there's no chance he's fired after this year no matter what. That can't be true. If it is, I have no faith in Coyle.

SDSU in 2015 was probably worse, he probably should have been fired that year but he had a couple of years in a row of decent recruiting. This is one game but they aren't prepared.

That's part of the problem. We have 4 scholarships open and have filled one with a marginal recruit. Recruiting is not going to save him now.

Murphy is getting beat to death on rebounds tonight. And he’s got a lot of company in that area. Might as well let the walk-ones play.

Dosumno & #15 are way better than anyone the Gophers can put out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand losing a close game at Illinois but this is ****ing ugly.

Alright goodnight. Can't wait to watch these clowns lose by 40 in East Lansing.

No chance of that. But I've heard some media say that Coyle loves him and there's no chance he's fired after this year no matter what. That can't be true. If it is, I have no faith in Coyle.

I believe this. If they don’t make the NCAA Tourney I believe he should be gone but will be surprised if it actually happens.

Murphy is getting beat to death on rebounds tonight. And he’s got a lot of company in that area. Might as well let the walk-ones play.

Well, look at the bright side. If he keeps playing like this we won't miss him so much when he's gone.

This performance is so inexcusable, I can't even put words to it.

What about Ann Arbor? What about at home against Michigan? Ugh.

The good news is that it can't get any worse. This is reminiscent of the Gophers victory over Bob Knight and the Hoosiers in the 90's.

Only thing left to see if Illinois can put up 100+ and win this by 45.

The good news is that it can't get any worse. This is reminiscent of the Gophers victory over Bob Knight and the Hoosiers in the 90's.

Yeah. That was a good Gopher team at least. This is 4-8 Illinois.

He needs to be benched.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom