***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Gonna take a miracle to come back. Am I watching the Twolves play the 76ers?

This is somehow more pathetic that the football game at Illinois was.

Wow. At least I can turn this crap off now. Pitino should be embarrassed.

Wow. They are being dominated, but they are compounding problems by not hustling back on defense. There is never an excuse for that.

Year 6 and down 23 to a 4-12 Illinois. Unacceptable. Seat is starting to heat up. I'm starting to lose faith.

Pathetic Effort Against Illini

Little Ricky had the guys going today. The team is a joke tonight.

I hope this team can reboot for the 2nd half.
The first was putrid.

I shut the game off. If this is the effort they are going to display versus a 4-12 team, then they are not worth my time tonight.

And not that it needs to be mentioned for the umpteenth time but Hurt blows. Gets no rebounding position and his defense is atrocious.

Against athletes like this I would rather see Omersa play than him. At least Omersa might be able to run and jump with them.

Gave up 51 in the 1st half. That’s not even competing on the defensive end of the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I think this is just what it’s going to be like under Pitino. Look great one game and totally inept the next. This is completely unacceptable.

You could tell from early on that the Gophers didn't bring anything tonight. Just the body language was awful. Illini have done their part - they've played great.

before the game, I sat through a 2-and-a-half hour meeting listening to people discussing options for developing multi-family housing.

and that was more entertaining than watching the 1st half of that game.

Glad I can turn this off.

This is the type of poor preparation that gets a coach fired. I realize they are shooting out their a$$, but we look totally unprepared. That’s 100% on the coach. I almost feel l Pitino at times, thinks they are better then they really are.

I’m starting to question the direction this team is going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gave up 51 in the 1st half. That’s not even competing on the defensive end of the floor.

They haven't competed period. Defensively, offensively, on the boards, nothing.

Unfortunately I think this is just what it’s going to be like under Pitino. Look great one game and totally inept the next. This is completely unacceptable.

And if that’s how it’s going to be 6 years in he should be gone after this season.

You could tell from early on that the Gophers didn't bring anything tonight. Just the body language was awful. Illini have done their part - they've played great.

Yes, the Illini have great athletes (albeit young) but their coach really got them ready and energized to play tonight.

Gutless, lackadaisical performance. The kind of effort that earns you a spot on the bench next to your old man in Greece.

Can’t spell Pitino without NIT!

Good one! But, remember, he's only made that tournament once. On the other hand, he's made the bottom 4 of the Big Ten tournament three times in the previous five years.

And if that’s how it’s going to be 6 years in he should be gone after this season.

If they don’t make the tournament this year he she’s be gone in my opinion.

Top Bottom