***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

No shooters. Unwilling to play a PG.

Turned it off. Will check back in around 9:30 to see if its got any better

You could give me 10 letters and 5 vowels and I still couldn't spell #15's name in Wheel of Fortune.

Honestly, does Jordan Murphy offer anything positive to this team right now? It is unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, does Jordan Murphy offer anything positive to this team right now? It is unbelievable.

He’s been garbage on both sides of the floor tonight and most of the Big 10 season

He’s been garbage on both sides of the floor tonight and most of the Big 10 season

I guess he checked out with senioritis. Wasn't expecting that.

Pulled down on the rebound and no foul ? That was garbage.

I don’t see how this Illini team has 0 B1G wins. Tons of effort and making the Gophers look silly. And their 3 point shooting has been amazing. We must really suck.

The Georgian is looking like vintage UCLA Bill Walton against us.

I don’t see how this Illini team has 0 B1G wins. Tons of effort and making the Gophers look silly. And their 3 point shooting has been amazing. We must really suck.

Feels like we're back to "if we make the NIT does Pitino stay?" Ugh.

Gophers playing like a bottom tier team so far, while Illinois is looking like a contender. Something about Champagne and the Gophers that brings out our worst play. It's like a Gopher black hole.

IL will start missing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

And not that it needs to be mentioned for the umpteenth time but Hurt blows. Gets no rebounding position and his defense is atrocious.

Play IW the rest of the game and let's see if we can function.

Top Bottom