Through 5 games, Amir Coffey still leads the Big Ten in scoring with 23.4 ppg

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

He needs to keep it up if we are going to do any damage

My assumption has always been he'll be a 4 year guy and hopefully be a late first/early second rounder if he's able to develop his ball-handling. But if keeps up this scoring pace, you'd have to think he'll start getting some interest... I just checked mock draft, a little surprised he isn't on the radar as of yet.

My assumption has always been he'll be a 4 year guy and hopefully be a late first/early second rounder if he's able to develop his ball-handling. But if keeps up this scoring pace, you'd have to think he'll start getting some interest... I just checked mock draft, a little surprised he isn't on the radar as of yet.
As long as he doesn’t break his neck when he dunks the ball. Like the kid, but he needs to position himself to use the rim and grab it for protection when people are around him. He jumps too early dunking (when people are around him) and he is not in position to get two hands on the rim. At least one of his dunks on Saturday he did get both hands on the rim and that saved him from another floor crash.

Last edited:

Top Bottom