Q&A with Brady Rudrud

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the U:

Q: What do you like to do off the court?
A: I like to be with friends. I'm not too big into anything in particular, but I like hanging out, going out with friends. Really whatever everyone else is down for. If we're hanging out, we're usually watching football or other games, playing cards. We have a tally of who wins the most. We like to play video games, Madden gets pretty competitive - that, and NHL. I'm actually not too big into NBA 2K, which is surprising.

Q: What makes this team so close?
A: We've all been here, it's one of our more experienced teams, so that helps. We all know each other pretty well now. The freshmen are all from Minnesota so we all knew them. Lastly I think we're all good guys so we all get along well. There's really no clowns on the team, so there's no problem with that.

Q: What do you like about this roster being so Minnesota-heavy?
A: It's great because we've known each other for awhile. So that's nice to go through college now with them. Being from Minnesota, we know what it means and how special it is to wear the Minnesota jersey and we take pride in it.

https://gophersports.com/news/2019/1/13/mens-basketball-q-a-with-brady-rudrud.aspx

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom