Shooter: Jarvis Omersa resembles a version of athletic former Gopher Rodney Williams.

What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What?

I didn't read the article but comparing Omersa's athleticism to Rodney Williams isn't so far fetched at all. However, when judging players strictly by athleticism, I'm sometimes reminded of Charles Barkley's quote about a very athletic, but not particularly good, NBA player:

"That boy can run and jump like a deer, but I would never put a deer in a basketball game."

I didn't read the article but comparing Omersa's athleticism to Rodney Williams isn't so far fetched at all. However, when judging players strictly by athleticism, I'm sometimes reminded of Charles Barkley's quote about a very athletic, but not particularly good, NBA player:

"That boy can run and jump like a deer, but I would never put a deer in a basketball game."
Charles can really nail it sometimes.

Oh yeah, I’m fine with the comparison... just wondering why this was pointed out now, with no other context in the article. Omersa hasn’t seem floor time in ages. I don’t read these regularly, so maybe this isn’t quite as out of left field as I thought.

Top Bottom