IW

Out today with a tailbone injury

I have no idea one way or the other, but do we know if that's true. I've noticed a lot of players thinking about leaving ask the coach to sit them so they have more eligibility left

I have no idea one way or the other, but do we know if that's true. I've noticed a lot of players thinking about leaving ask the coach to sit them so they have more eligibility left

You should have stopped at idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He burned the year. He can’t just sit a few games and then gain eligibility. This post is terrible.

He burned the year. He can’t just sit a few games and then gain eligibility. This post is terrible.

100 percent you can lol...more likely in football than basketball, but the rule is you sit out a year.....a year from the last game you played...eligibility comes into effect after 6 years...as long as you dont burn that you just have to sit out a year....your intelligence is terrrible...coming from someone that clearly drinks too much,,,maybe before you just troll you should do some research

it comes down to coach and player....if a big recruit wants to transfer hes going to be able to and play right away...reasoning....the ncaa would get sued...ie...ohio st...justin fields...its a corrupt system, thinking any different will make you naive

Last edited:

it comes down to coach and player....if a big recruit wants to transfer hes going to be able to and play right away...reasoning....the ncaa would get sued...ie...ohio st...justin fields...its a corrupt system, thinking any different will make you naive

The
Year

Built should read it.

So is it safe to say that Pitino is shutting down IW for the rest of the season?? Didn’t even play vs Purdue.

And if so, is there any doubt he will transfer??

So is it safe to say that Pitino is shutting down IW for the rest of the season?? Didn’t even play vs Purdue.

it's not safe to say anything...cause we know nothing, other than he's not playing

I have to say I loved him going out there and representing Stockman's family during the pregame ceremony!

IW is a tough one to figure. He doesn't seem to be able to adjust his game to be a contributor but he seems to love being a Gopher. I hope there is a way this works out for him.

it's not safe to say anything...cause we know nothing, other than he's not playing

I posted this in the other thread, but he's almost definitely gone. He posted on Instagram before the game with the caption "Last game at the Barn" (obviously could just mean for the season), but one of his close friends, who is currently in the NBA, commented something along the lines of "He's OUT... time for warmer weather". The post was deleted after yesterday's game. One of my friends took a screenshot on his phone so I'll see if I can get it on here.

but one of his close friends, who is currently in the NBA, commented something along the lines of "He's OUT... time for warmer weather".

Zach Lofton is an idiot.

To IW's credit, he appeared to be a good teammate from the bench... I wanted him to succeed here, but his game needs lots of work. That first summer at the TC Pro-Am, he was great to the fans - all the kids there were all over him.

Last edited:

BDC76511-2CC3-4DAA-87D0-A9935084999C.jpg

Lofton could very much be trolling. Here’s the picture, you can see one of his comments below.

They should've also said goodbye to Jelly last night.

If the Gophs fall short of an NCAA bid, I'm curious whether he gets a lot of minutes in NIT action. That would be THE indication whether he fits into their next-year plans.

If the Gophs fall short of an NCAA bid, I'm curious whether he gets a lot of minutes in NIT action. That would be THE indication whether he fits into their next-year plans.

If they are to make any kind of run in the BTT, IW will have to be part of it for no other reason than the shortage of bodies. I hope he stays, makes the adjustments coaches are asking for and keeps some connection to NYC open for future recruiting. If he walks, we won't have any shot at a New Yorker for a generation. The young man is revered in New York by both adoring fans on social media, but also by people who really know him.

I'm getting visions of Robbie Benson and "One on One" dancing in my head.

If they are to make any kind of run in the BTT, IW will have to be part of it for no other reason than the shortage of bodies. I hope he stays, makes the adjustments coaches are asking for and keeps some connection to NYC open for future recruiting. If he walks, we won't have any shot at a New Yorker for a generation. The young man is revered in New York by both adoring fans on social media, but also by people who really know him.

I'm getting visions of Robbie Benson and "One on One" dancing in my head.

Except Robbie could shoot. Almost as well as Jimmy Chitwood.

Top Bottom