Default I guess Coffey can't go to his right

Enough said.

Taking like two open court dribbles doesn’t mean he can go to his right. Sweet dunk though.

He was fouled too

How that foul isn't called I just don't understand...guy hit him on the arm, shoulder and face with a big swipe. B1G refs still suck
    Yes, I did win the Gopherhole 2016 Bracket Challenge - Yes, it was a total fluke.
    Kaler & Coyle are scum and should be sent packing!

Quote Originally Posted by GopherinPhilly View Post
    How that foul isn't called I just don't understand...guy hit him on the arm, shoulder and face with a big swipe. B1G refs still suck
    I agree with this.

But to the OP, when people say Coffey has no off hand they are talking about when someone isn’t guarding him in either the half court or full court pressure. Not two dribbles on the fast break.

He has got to try and hold onto the rim or something to reduce those flops to the deck. On some drive he isn’t even touched and he still hits the deck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by UpAndUnder43 View Post
    Taking like two open court dribbles doesn’t mean he can go to his right. Sweet dunk though.
    Yeah, kind of a funny video to prove he can go right.. looks like he dribbles with his left two of those dribbles. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by HOOP DREAMS View Post
    Yeah, kind of a funny video to prove he can go right.. looks like he dribbles with his left two of those dribbles. Just saying.
    Hahaha. You’re right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HOOP DREAMS View Post
    Yeah, i dont think at any point he is going right. When he dribbles he's actually going a little left towards the basket. Hilarious!