I guess Coffey can't go to his right

touchdownvikings

Reaction score
sF4rlfR.gif

Enough said.

Taking like two open court dribbles doesn’t mean he can go to his right. Sweet dunk though.

How that foul isn't called I just don't understand...guy hit him on the arm, shoulder and face with a big swipe. B1G refs still suck

How that foul isn't called I just don't understand...guy hit him on the arm, shoulder and face with a big swipe. B1G refs still suck

I agree with this.

But to the OP, when people say Coffey has no off hand they are talking about when someone isn’t guarding him in either the half court or full court pressure. Not two dribbles on the fast break.

He has got to try and hold onto the rim or something to reduce those flops to the deck. On some drive he isn’t even touched and he still hits the deck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Taking like two open court dribbles doesn’t mean he can go to his right. Sweet dunk though.

Yeah, kind of a funny video to prove he can go right.. looks like he dribbles with his left two of those dribbles. Just saying.

Yeah, kind of a funny video to prove he can go right.. looks like he dribbles with his left two of those dribbles. Just saying.

Yeah, i dont think at any point he is going right. When he dribbles he's actually going a little left towards the basket. Hilarious!

Top Bottom