***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Yeah. Bad play by McBrayer, but even if it is a bad play, getting hit in the face should probably draw a foul.

We've been fouled the last two trips down the floor. Curry was too. Then Rutgers was over the back on that last basket. Refs are awful this half.

Hurt literally refuses to shoot a 3. Why?

Hurt has to take some of those open shots IW gives him.

The ball moves so much faster when Washington is on the court. Last 4 possessions have been the best against the zone all day.

And that is how you attack the zone

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We just had our best offensive series of the season when Gabe made the last three. All instigated by Washington. That was the best ball movement I’ve seen in a long long time by this team.

He needs to play. I just don’t get it. Everyone on this team has shortcomings and makes mistakes every game. Why Washington’s are so magnified, I don’t understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While Hurt hustles and plays hard, he does us absolutely no good if he doesn't even look to the basket. It's 4 on 5 when he's on the floor. I don't understand it, because he has some offensive skill. He even gets the ball in the lane and immediately looks to pas it out. Has he lost all confidence in his shot?

The offense is so much better with a real PG. How can Richard not see this?

Makes no sense. Hurt throws slacker pass almost intercepted and IW comes out?

Pitino must continue to be critical of his D but at some point his upside on the offensive tempo has to be acknowledged. Love the banked 3 !

That shot was so bad I almost believe he was trying to bank it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance that IW actually TRIED to bank in that three? :rolleyes:

Gotta give it to IW, he has definitely sparked the Gophers today!

Isaiah Washington body language update: positive

Exciting play but a lot of bad looking falls to the floor by at least five gophers today.

Top Bottom