***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

IW comes out and we crumble against the zone. Sigh.

Stop ****ting on Coffey. He is not an issue with this team in any way, shape or form.

Calm your ****. Nothing I said was derogatory, and I don’t think I’ve said anything about Coffey on this board for months.

I’ll add my commentary to the in-game thread as I see fit, but thanks for keeping this fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The injured Rutgers player should’ve gotten 3 seconds in the lane. Or it should’ve been stopped right away

Our continued cluelessness as to attacking any type of zone defense is terribly concerning. The announcers always note how the ball has to move from side to side, hit the high post, attack the seams, and how we can't just try to shoot over it all the time. I'm sure our coaches are smart people and know this too. So do we not have players on the floor who understand this and execute? With our ongoing struggles against zones, why would any team play man to man against us?

The injured Rutgers player should’ve gotten 3 seconds in the lane. Or it should’ve been stopped right away

Ref should have stopped it before three seconds to protect him. How he didn’t see him laying right in front of him?

Ref should have stopped it before three seconds to protect him. How he didn’t see him laying right in front of him?

Agree. And if they didn’t think he was hurt enough to stop it right away, they should’ve called 3 seconds

If Murphy's feet are not standing on paint, he should not be shooting.

How was that not a blocking foul? Guy is making contact in the restricted area.

Play IW more 2nd half please Richard.

Good shooting by both teams, 50% by MN. 70% from the line. 3 RBs Murphy a bit troubling.

Pitino confounds me. I’m just not sure he’s a good coach, or else the players are not following through on what they are being told to do. How can you continue to have problems attacking the zone.

Play IW more 2nd half please Richard.

He should start. Pitino pulls him when the offense is rolling, Gabe makes two mistakes in tandem with the offense stalling, and still doesn’t go back to IW. I just don’t get it. We are hitting threes thankfully. The only long term solution to beating the zone consistently is with IW. He needs to be learning today.

Pitino confounds me. I’m just not sure he’s a good coach, or else the players are not following through on what they are being told to do. How can you continue to have problems attacking the zone.

We really lack discipline on defense in the post as well. Which is why everyone is always in foul trouble.

Wow. Murphy got a call. And I didn’t even see that one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for showing up Murphy. Game was at 11:30 though.

Glad to see everyone contributing today. Curry still not up to speed

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks for showing up Murphy. Game was at 11:30 though.

He would be a great 3rd best player. As would Coffey.
When they are your 1-2 you’re going to be inconsistent

That was an offensive foul on the screen and they call it on Gabe.

McBreyer gets hit in the face "no foul". Can't even get calls against Rutgers.

McBreyer gets hit in the face "no foul". Can't even get calls against Rutgers.

Yeah. Bad play by McBrayer, but even if it is a bad play, getting hit in the face should probably draw a foul.

Horrendous no calls

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom