***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Coming off a disappointing game vs Maryland, today is very important. We can't suffer two straight home losses. As has been a common theme for too long, Murphy has to stay out of foul trouble. This Rutgers team is playing well, coming off a nice win over Ohio St.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!

Rutgers will have a let down after a big win Gophers roll.

Let's rock the Barn!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh my. Coffey. Don't injure yourself though.

Murph’s offensive game has suddenly devolved into trying to dribble his way through multiple defenders in the lane. Seems he has nothing else (except for ill-advised threes).

And they throw on a zone and we let them right back in the game. of course. We have a problem.

If our standard M.O. is building a lead and trying to hang on to it, then I am worried about this game, as of now.

If we don't stop being stubborn and play IW more, teams are just going to play zone and watch us pee down our leg every game.

And they throw on a zone and we let them right back in the game. of course. We have a problem.
I'm glad one team watched the film of MN/MD game.

If we don't stop being stubborn and play IW more, teams are just going to play zone and watch us pee down our leg every game.
Truth.

We lack good ball movement and consistent outside shooting against their zone.

Lazy few minutes by Coffey. Watched his corner three fall shirt while posing on the follow through, could have fought for offensive board. Dribbles and doesn’t swing the ball against the zone. Doesn’t box out on the closeout and gives up an offensive board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where was the 5 second call or the push off there?

IW comes in and suddenly we can break a zone. Hmm.

Great pass!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is why jelly needs to play...perfect for when we get stagnant

Fact: IW sees the floor better than any player on this team.

Lazy few minutes by Coffey. Watched his corner three fall shirt while posing on the follow through, could have fought for offensive board. Dribbles and doesn’t swing the ball against the zone. Doesn’t box out on the closeout and gives up an offensive board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop ****ting on Coffey. He is not an issue with this team in any way, shape or form.

That wasn't a foul. But Gabe has to be smarter.

Kalscheur has had a few of those silly fouls late in the shot clock this year.

Top Bottom