***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That's an intentional foul. T him up.

I’d like to know Washington’s plus-minus today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty sequence a few mins ago... thunder dunk by Coffey, some Murphy blocks, and jelly layup by IW

might be the first time I've seen what they are truly capable of when they totally execute, well done

Someone on a Rutger's board said they needed to commit a dirty foul cause the Gophers were disrespecting them. Sure enough, they committed a dirty ass foul on Coffey

And then he does that... [emoji1749]*[emoji3603]

IW. Don't do dumb $%^ and give people excuses not to play you.

Dog damn it, Isaiah!

Don’t undo all the good you’ve done today.

And we see another reason Pitino does not give him more minutes.

LOL. I like Isaiah did that. **** this Rutgers team. Good job Isaiah. Game's already over

Overreaction by officials.

Anyone saying they like Washington throwing the ball at the other guys head would be screaming bloody murder if a Rutgers player had done it to one of the Gophers. It was a stupid move on Washington's part and totally unnecessary.

Figured this would happen, was about to turn into some kind of fight on the playground

I hate that feeling, you're playing well and executing, and the opposition's only response is to try and cause physical harm in the scheme of the game

Probably, but in a 20 point blowout there is no reason to run the risk of tempers getting out of control. May as well squash it now and try and get through the final 3 minutes clean.

I think so as well but this experience is a good lesson for those two guys to learn and the damage in this case is minimal.

Anyone saying they like Washington throwing the ball at the other guys head would be screaming bloody murder if a Rutgers player had done it to one of the Gophers. It was a stupid move on Washington's part and totally unnecessary.

^^^^^^^

Dammit. IW had such a good game, then pulls that playground BS. If you want to be a big contributor and a leader (like a PG should be) you don't pull crap like that.

Yup. Plus I don't think we would find this a smart play if the game were close. I don't think we should encourage IW to respond aggressively only when we are winning. We don't need to lower ourselves to play dirty.

Yes, technical on Washington. Not an ejection. Rutgers guy should be ejected for the shove

Bingo. Since when can assistant coaches not go grab their players?

Also, “no carry over past this game.” Well no sh!t Sherlock, you don’t get to suspend people

Bingo. Totally an immature reaction; the kind that a player must keep in check.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Remember when Nate mason got ejected? It’s okay if it doesn’t happen again. I think IW knew exactly what he was doing. Hopefully next time he’ll find another way to handle the Poe sportsmanship from the opponent.

Great game.

Bingo. Totally an immature reaction; the kind that a player must keep in check.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It was dumb, but it wasn't done with malice. The guy shoved it in his gut.

Top Bottom