Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/u...a-inquiry.html

WASHINGTON ó In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the presidentís behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the presidentís own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscowís influence.

The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

Agents and senior F.B.I. officials had grown suspicious of Mr. Trumpís ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off on opening an investigation into him, the people said, in part because they were uncertain how to proceed with an inquiry of such sensitivity and magnitude. But the presidentís activities before and after Mr. Comeyís firing in May 2017, particularly two instances in which Mr. Trump tied the Comey dismissal to the Russia investigation, helped prompt the counterintelligence aspect of the inquiry, the people said.

Itís amazing that the same conspiracy enthusiasts who find intrigue from thin air, canít find any when there is ACTUAL intel from main stream police agencies having real concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BGA, CRG, and the like, good evening comrades .

https://youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs

Blog Entries

Oh, drat! They got him now. Yes, they really got him now.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    They had him the moment an investigation was started on his crooked ass.

You act as if they donít have him diehard. Itís almost like diehard is in denial. But diehard and the like are much much too intelligent for that.

These donkeys don't understand that the story really tells us how deep the corruption in the FBI was. They opened a bogus case to spy on the sitting President. McCabe, who the iG found to be a dirty player, was at the head of the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    These donkeys don't understand that the story really tells us how deep the corruption in the FBI was. They opened a bogus case to spy on the sitting President. McCabe, who the iG found to be a dirty player, was at the head of the effort.
    It must be nice to not even believe the people who are admitting to crimes, lost of millions and prison time.

Blog Entries

They are going to be real disappointed when they find out who the sealed indictments are on. But they really got Trump now!
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    It must be nice to not even believe the people who are admitting to crimes, lost of millions and prison time.

Beeg is a lost cause. When Trump goes down I hope he doesn't harm himself.

They are going to be real disappointed when they find out who the sealed indictments are on. But they really got Trump now!
    The sealed indictments are on Trump.

The guys who have been convicted will have to pay for whatever it is they did. Not one of the convictions has anything to do with Trump Russia collusion. So unlike you I actually understand their cases. It appears that you do zero research and are 100% a jaw flapping, emoji posting, type of guy.

The guys who have been convicted will have to pay for whatever it is they did. Not one of the convictions has anything to do with Trump Russia collusion. So unlike you I actually understand their cases. It appears that you do zero research and are 100% a jaw flapping, emoji posting, type of guy.
    It appears you donít understand anything. Anything REAL anyway. You spend all your time in fantasy and make believe land. Twisting and manufacturing a preferred ďReality.Ē

Trump and Russian collusion for me became irrelevant the moment a FBI investigation was opened. Why? Because Trump is a criminal, he is bound to be found guilty of something.

As to collusion? To be a fly on the wall when Manafort starts singing to keep is Russian meeting ass out of jail.

Blog Entries

It appears you donít understand anything. Anything REAL anyway. You spend all your time in fantasy and make believe land. Twisting and manufacturing a preferred ďReality.Ē

Trump and Russian collusion for me became irrelevant the moment a FBI investigation was opened. Why? Because Trump is a criminal, he is bound to be found guilty of something.

As to collusion? To be a fly on the wall when Manafort starts singing to keep is Russian meeting ass out of jail.

There is indeed criminal Russian collusion. It is all over the Obama/Clinton DeepState (yes, that includes the FBI).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Kingdom Warriors

There is indeed criminal Russian collusion. It is all over the Obama/Clinton DeepState (yes, that includes the FBI).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Why are they all picking on such a good man? Trump is the salt of the earth.