Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    The reality is the issue isn’t about whether a wall will work. The Democrats aren’t going to give Trump anything. And they are a-ok with illegals coming over.
    Again.......there was a compromise that included DACA measures already made that Trump.....after changing his tune when the white supremacist faction of the right got in his ear....killed that compromise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Again.......there was a compromise that included DACA measures already made that Trump.....after changing his tune when the white supremacist faction of the right got in his ear....killed that compromise.
    Very good. There is a reason you are The Dorker08.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Very good. There is a reason you are The Dorker08.
    Can't dispute the facts and can't read. Go figure.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    They keep playing dumb and forgetting that. Trump could have had a real signature accomplishment. Immigration reform and a wall. But his inner racist wouldn't let him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    They pretend to at times. This is the first time you, Chuck or Nancy have ever questioned the government spending money and its effectiveness.
    Maybe Chuck and Nancy. I've said our deficits and national debt are our biggest issues for years. I even voted for crazy Ron Paul because at least he cares about that issue. But neither party does. One is tax and spend and one is borrow and spend. At least when there's gridlock they block each others spending.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Any of you folk actually been to Mexico and stayed in a real neighborhood...or do you all stay at the...gated spas and hotels with private beaches?
    Do you ever see the houses with walls all around them? Do you see the broken glass bottles on the tops of the walls to discourage others from coming in? Would you tell those home owners that their wall won't help...the robbers will just dig under or climb over?
    I find it odd that people living 1500 miles away think they have a clue.
    Iíve lived in the Phoenix metro 18 years. My in laws have lived in Tucson the better part of 40 years. No walls, never a problem. Met and worked with plenty of hard working, friendly Mexicans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should all the houses be left wide open for anyone to walk in? Or...do you think those walls help protect the residents?
    What in the hell are you talking about???? I could break into your home in 2 minutes, wall or no wall. You have a 15 foot wall around your entire property? People have fences and walls for privacy you dumbass, (and to keep their dogs in their yard). Because people want to break into houses as bad as they want to get into America. Donít forget to build a wall along the coastlines. Man I hope this era of utter stupidity ends soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Day...Maybe View Post
    Iíve lived in the Phoenix metro 18 years. My in laws have lived in Tucson the better part of 40 years. No walls, never a problem. Met and worked with plenty of hard working, friendly Mexicans.

You mean to tell me, there are no fences around property lines in Phoenix and Tucson? You're just blowing smoke. Phoenix is filled with gated communities.
    Second, nowhere do I say Mexicans are not friendly and hard working. I'm simply saying that fences around property are common and do act as a deterrent.

What in the hell are you talking about???? I could break into your home in 2 minutes, wall or no wall. You have a 15 foot wall around your entire property? People have fences and walls for privacy you dumbass, (and to keep their dogs in their yard). Because people want to break into houses as bad as they want to get into America. Donít forget to build a wall along the coastlines. Man I hope this era of utter stupidity ends soon.

Privacy! Ding, ding, ding! You just answered the $100,000 question.
    No one is claiming that an army is storming the border. Fences provide privacy against others. It tells them to stay out and not trespass.

What in the hell are you talking about???? I could break into your home in 2 minutes, wall or no wall. You have a 15 foot wall around your entire property? People have fences and walls for privacy you dumbass, (and to keep their dogs in their yard). Because people want to break into houses as bad as they want to get into America. Don’t forget to build a wall along the coastlines. Man I hope this era of utter stupidity ends soon.
    Angry much?

Privacy! Ding, ding, ding! You just answered the $100,000 question.
    No one is claiming that an army is storming the border. Fences provide privacy against others. It tells them to stay out and not trespass.
    Yes for non criminals. Fences just tell criminals there is probably something good in there they don't want me to get.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Yes for non criminals. Fences just tell criminals there is probably something good in there they don't want me to get.
    In the end, will a fence reduce the number of illegal immigrants?
    I think it will, but will it work well enough to be worth the cost?
    The ultimate issue is that the US must reform its immigration policy. We should want to help legitimate refugees and immigrants who desire to become productive US citizens. We should make it efficient for them to enter.

In the end, will a fence reduce the number of illegal immigrants? NO
    I think it will, but will it work well enough to be worth the cost? NO
    The ultimate issue is that the US must reform its immigration policy. We should want to help legitimate refugees and immigrants who desire to become productive US citizens. We should make it efficient for them to enter. Agree 100%
    The wall does nothing for what we agree on. Neither does spending money on a pointless wall.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    The wall does nothing for what we agree on. Neither does spending money on a pointless wall.
    Go and patrol the border then, bass. I'm sure the pay is adequate...