Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1

    Default Man dragged dead, bloody raccoon into San Francisco McDonald’s, video shows

    per the Sacramento Bee:

    Customers at a San Francisco McDonald’s probably didn’t have much of an appetite after what they witnessed early Sunday morning.

    A man brought in a dead, bloody raccoon to the fast-food restaurant at 16th Street and Potrero Avenue, KRON reports. A profanity-laced video captured at the scene by 54-year-old Chris Brooks — which has been viewed more than 100,000 times on Facebook — shows a man sitting calmly next to the table with the raccoon, and blood pooling from the raccoon’s mouth.

    “Only in San Francisco!” Brooks said in his recording of the incident. “He needs to go to jail!”



    https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/ca...224206910.html

    Go Gophers!!


  2. #2

    Default

    Grind it up and add it to the beef, might raise the quality of their burgers some.
    Who hates iowa?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    30,789
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    We do know the streets have many mentally ill living homeless in the streets. Many are veterans who have been through hell for this country and citizens, yet we know the Ds neglect them in favor of unvetted immigrants. Many illiterate and diseased. Conflicted felons that return time after time. Yes, you DFLers own that bloody racoon.
    Kingdom Warriors

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    30,789
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Grind it up and add it to the beef, might raise the quality of their burgers some.
    You can deny being a D, but that racoon is yours.
    Kingdom Warriors

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    You can deny being a D, but that racoon is yours.
    Don't they have coon hunting down there in the south? You should try it sometime, it's fun.
    Who hates iowa?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Corn Field
    Posts
    23,094

    Default

    I usually lose my appetite the second I walk into a McDonalds so this wouldn't have affected me at all.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Windom, MN
    Posts
    6,999

    Default

    Now we know why Guardians of the Galaxy 3 has been put on hold. The guy who brought in Rocket is clearly working for Thanos.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    30,789
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GophersInIowa View Post
    I usually lose my appetite the second I walk into a McDonalds so this wouldn't have affected me at all.
    A good health reflex. How any parent takes a child there is beyond me.
    Kingdom Warriors

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Don't they have coon hunting down there in the south? You should try it sometime, it's fun.
    This sounds like a very racist statement. Is "coon" politically correct now, as opposed to the n-word? I can't keep up anymore
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    A good health reflex. How any parent takes a child there is beyond me.
    One product: Chicken McCocaine Nuggets

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    This sounds like a very racist statement. Is "coon" politically correct now, as opposed to the n-word? I can't keep up anymore
    I had to make it sound racist so dh could relate otherwise he would have been confused.

    But seriously, coon hunting is fun.
    Who hates iowa?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I had to make it sound racist so dh could relate otherwise he would have been confused.

    But seriously, coon hunting is fun.
    I’m sure he’s still masturbating to your post.🤣🤣


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    I’m sure he’s still masturbating to your post.����


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I feel dirty.
    Who hates iowa?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I feel dirty.
    Thanks for taking one for the team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I feel dirty.
    and used?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •