Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    Not a Gopher fan, but a very connected and knowledgeable Gophers football insider. Just ask him and he'll tell you.
    Are you still hurt about that? Get over it.

You know I was involved in HS football coaching for a decade b/c I told you. I knew the previous staff well. Did you know that they were at Northern Illinois before they were at Minnesota? I live in a suburb of Chicago. I first met PJ in 2010 or so when he was an assistant at NIU. And Iíve known a lot of college football coaches. Big deal. I havenít felt the need to ever bring it up until you make an issue out of it ever couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Posts like this. Also it doesn't surprise me you don't see the problem with not being a gopher fan.
    Iíve got news for you. Gopher fans are just like fans from other colleges. People are people.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Are you still hurt about that? Get over it.

You know I was involved in HS football coaching for a decade b/c I told you. I knew the previous staff well. Did you know that they were at Northern Illinois before they were at Minnesota? I live in a suburb of Chicago. I first met PJ in 2010 or so when he was an assistant at NIU. And I’ve known a lot of college football coaches. Big deal. I haven’t felt the need to ever bring it up until you make an issue out of it ever couple years.
    I'm not "hurt about it," nor was I at any point. There are literally thousands of men and women who have been involved in HS football coaching for a decade or more. So what if you knew the previous staff? Big deal. Lots of people knew the previous staff. Lots of people met P.J. in 2010 and have known him since that time. So what? You don't have any special access and don't know anything more than the average follower of the program - nor did you ever. You're full of it.

Blog Entries

If someone puts you on ignore does GH tell you? Or are you oblivious to who has ignored you?
    No. I imagine most of us have BarnBurner on ignore but he still hasn't figured it out. Sad.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    I'm not "hurt about it," nor was I at any point. There are literally thousands of men and women who have been involved in HS football coaching for a decade or more. So what if you knew the previous staff? Big deal. Lots of people knew the previous staff. Lots of people met P.J. in 2010 and have known him since that time. So what? You don't have any special access and don't know anything more than the average follower of the program - nor did you ever. You're full of it.
    I never claimed it was a big deal. You seemed to want to make it that. I don’t know how you define special access? Have I been in Jerry Kill’s office. Yes. Have I had conversations with various coaches at length? Yes. It’s no big deal to me, but maybe it is to you.

I concluded my coaching several years ago, so it certainly doesn’t apply now.

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Hard to miss a stable genius like Maxine Waters and the rest. Most of that picture couldn't pass a psych eval. Nutzo schizos. You proud of that?
    Hmmmmm as a Trump supporter you may want to be a little (lot) quiet on the mentally unstable conversation......really.

https://youtu.be/E3lhGZb4DpU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got news for you. Gopher fans are just like fans from other colleges. People are people.
    Nope, Iowa fans bang pigs and wisconsin fans bang their sisters and other animals (sometimes hard to tell the difference). People are not just people when you are comparing gopher fans to badger or iowa fans. A real gopher fan would know that. I'm not surprised you don't.
    Who hates iowa?

Nope, Iowa fans bang pigs and wisconsin fans bang their sisters and other animals (sometimes hard to tell the difference). People are not just people when you are comparing gopher fans to badger or iowa fans. A real gopher fan would know that. I'm not surprised you don't.
    I’m not surprised you do. But I’m all in favor of the competitive banter between institutions. It’s all good fun.

I’m not surprised you do. But I’m all in favor of the competitive banter between institutions. It’s all good fun.
    Spoken like someone who doesn't actually hate iowa and doesn't care whether he is red before he is dead.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    As we all know, 100% of the Republicans are honest, law-abiding, god-fearing people who never engage in dunkenness, adultery, drug use, theft or chicanery.

whereas Democrats are all liars and cheats.

And the sad thing is, some people actually believe that. Other people just advance the theory because it meets their political goals and agenda.

Personally, I think that everyone is an a**hole - including me. At least I admit it and embrace my a**holeness.
    Agreed and me too. Hey! We have our own ďMe TooĒ movements!

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    No. I imagine most of us have BarnBurner on ignore but he still hasn't figured it out. Sad.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Whoís that guy you mentioned?

I never claimed it was a big deal. You seemed to want to make it that. I donít know how you define special access? Have I been in Jerry Killís office. Yes. Have I had conversations with various coaches at length? Yes. Itís no big deal to me, but maybe it is to you.

I concluded my coaching several years ago, so it certainly doesnít apply now.
    Personally I think guys who name drop relationships with coaches are A holes.

Birthers pining for the old days. You sound Muslim, your papers please!

Blog Entries

Spoken like someone who doesn't actually hate iowa and doesn't care whether he is red before he is dead.
    +1. The fraud has been exposed. I bet when we play Illinois and Northwestern he roots against us.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    +1. The fraud has been exposed. I bet when we play Illinois and Northwestern he roots against us.
    KGFraud. I like it
    Who hates iowa?