Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    It's a shame Anson County isn't in WV. It would fit right in.
    Nope. We have way too high of a Black population to fit in there.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    They are Somalian until jake changes the designation to Somali for tOTB. This is not my doing. It is his undoing.
    Hey though great thread, posting something that was clearly debunked a long time ago just to show everyone your true colors again.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    If you are a gopher fan you have to resent wisconsin or you aren't a gopher fan.
    I had family reasons for supporting the Gophers for a period. Not geographical. I just come here for the friendly conversation and comradery.

Hey though great thread, posting something that was clearly debunked a long time ago just to show everyone your true colors again.
    Pretty much. Below is the new Congress getting sworn in. Can you guess which party is which?

by station19 - Quit talking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    I had family reasons for supporting the Gophers for a period. Not geographical. I just come here for the friendly conversation and comradery.
    You aren't even a gopher fan? WTF dude?

How do we get someone kicked off here? Can every poster just put KGF on ignore?
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Not debunked. Covered up. Crooks Ds all over it. America haters.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered User View Post
    Pretty much. Below is the new Congress getting sworn in. Can you guess which party is which?

Those pictures are insanely awesome.
    Who hates iowa?

Nope. We have way too high of a Black population to fit in there.
    Exactly what a racist would post.
    by station19 - Quit talking stupid.

Not debunked. Covered up. Crooks Ds all over it. America haters.
    100% debunked. You just can't read.
    Who hates iowa?

Not a Gopher fan, but a very connected and knowledgeable Gophers football insider. Just ask him and he'll tell you.

Blog Entries

Probably not, but we can put you on ignore. I won't because I want you to have something to do at work.
    Kingdom Warriors

Probably not, but we can put you on ignore. I won't because I want you to have something to do at work.
    If someone puts you on ignore does GH tell you? Or are you oblivious to who has ignored you?
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered User View Post
    Exactly what a racist would post.
    Yes, just like a racist would intentionally move here 20 years ago and stay. Damn you are stupid!

Kingdom Warriors

“In 2002, Omar says she applied for a marriage license with a man named Ahmed Hirsi, the father of her children and the man she publicly refers to as her husband, but the couple never finalized the application and was never legally married. The relationship ended in 2008.

Omar says she legally married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a British citizen, in 2009. The conservative Power Line blog alleges the man is her brother and that it was a potential sham marriage to help the brother with immigration into the United States.

“Insinuations that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is my brother are absurd and offensive,” Omar said in the statement.

Omar says she and Elmi divorced in their faith tradition in 2011 and he moved back to England. She says the pair is in the process of getting legally divorced.

In the statement, Omar confirmed she is currently married, in her faith tradition, to Hirsi and the couple is raising their family together.

I entered into a relationship with a British citizen, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and married him legally in 2009. Our relationship ended in 2011 and we divorced in our faith tradition. After that, he moved home to England. I have yet to legally divorce Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, but am in the process of doing so. Insinuations that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is my brother are absurd and offensive."

"Since 2011, I am happy to say that I have reconciled with Ahmed Hirsi, we have married in our faith tradition and are raising our family together. Like all families, we have had our ups and downs but we are proud to have come through it together."

"I appreciate the countless messages of support I have received from the people of 60B and beyond who understand how difficult and deeply personal this has been for my family and especially my children. I remain honored to be a part of a campaign that is uniting the diverse voices of our district – long term residents, East African immigrants and students.”

http://www.fox9.com/news/dlf-candida...e-to-questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, just like a racist would intentionally move here 20 years ago and stay. Damn you are stupid!

>
    I think it's plausible a racist would move to the south, like it and stay.
    Who hates iowa?