Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default DFLers, do not open.

This is legit and safe. If you love America and Minnesota, please sign it. Will it make a difference? It should at least get this information better distributed.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...marriage-fraud
    Kingdom Warriors

Thanks for posting that. What has been allowed with her is crazy. The left wants to go after Trump for any technicality but this....not a whisper.

Blog Entries

Pass it along.
    Kingdom Warriors

Hopefully when Trump is gone you racist dirtbags will crawl back under the rug where you belong.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Hopefully when Trump is gone you racist dirtbags will crawl back under the rug where you belong.
    So it is racist to say that it is wrong to marry a relative to scam your way into citizenship? BTW- Islam is not a race, just so you know.....

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    So it is racist to say that it is wrong to marry a relative to scam your way into citizenship? BTW- Islam is not a race, just so you know.....
    YOu guys have been attacking her from the beginning because she's black. Just like you always attacked Obama because he was black. The racists need to crawl back to their homes and go away, that includes you beeg.
    Who hates iowa?

YOu guys have been attacking her from the beginning because she's black. Just like you always attacked Obama because he was black. .
    I really don't believe that you believe this. You're smarter than this. Cinnedumb and howie and El Amin? Yes, they probably actually believe that.
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Blog Entries

Are we going to evict the entire West Virginia and Wisconsin delegations as well?

Also, why are folks in NC worrying about who the 5th district of MN elects?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Are we going to evict the entire West Virginia and Wisconsin delegations as well?
    Wow, that’s not elitist.

Blog Entries

YOu guys have been attacking her from the beginning because she's black. Just like you always attacked Obama because he was black. The racists need to crawl back to their homes and go away, that includes you beeg.
    WTF? I did not authorize you to open this thread (see title). I am going to have to request the mods ban you. We do not need your anti-American posts on tOTB. Perhap you fear you will not be able to remain married to your sister?
    Kingdom Warriors

From August, 2016:

According to Lyden's story, Andrew Luger, the U.S. Attorney for Minnesota, had "asked the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement to look into Ilhan Omar's marriages."

But Lyden's digging went from scoop to oops by the end of business Monday. Fox 9 has scrubbed the story from its site after serious doubts were raised about the report's veracity. Those doubts came from Andy Luger himself.

On Monday, Luger emailed Omar's attorney to put in writing what he'd apparently said earlier by phone. "[T]here is no truth to this report," Luger wrote, "and my office is not investigating, nor have we requested an investigation into Ms. Omar."

Tip to the person who created the petition. Spell the person's name correctly when you want to remove them from office.
    by station19 - Quit talking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    WTF? I did not authorize you to open this thread (see title). I am going to have to request the mods ban you. We do not need your anti-American posts on tOTB. Perhap you fear you will not be able to remain married to your sister?
    I'm not a DFLer. Maybe your thread title should of said "non-racist do not open".
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Wow, that’s not elitist.
    No, just stupid. It is the Howdy Doody Clown.

Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered User View Post
    Tip to the person who created the petition. Spell the person's name correctly when you want to remove them from office.
    I was wondering who IIhan Omar is. And not only that - the spelling, punctuation, word choice, sentence structure, etc. throughout the rest of the "petition" is abhorrent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Wow, that’s not elitist.
    If we can't even agree on trashing Wisconsin there is no hope.