Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63

Thread: Attkisson case

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    My favorite is now "Paul Manafort was an FBI plant inside the Trump campaign!" Lol. The delusion. You can't make it up.
    Who said that?


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    29,890
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    100%
    You don't have to feed the trolls.
    Kingdom Warriors

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    29,890
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Who said that?
    Appears to have been the Howdy Doody Clown.
    Kingdom Warriors

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Ask craig if "9/11 is an inside job" is a fact or a....narrative.
    No matter how many times you tell this lie, it's still not true. Now, ask BadGopher this same question. Of course, you'd never try to discredit anything he says because he's a partisan Democrat like yourself.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    He could have been an FBI plant. It is highly likely that the FBI had one or more plants in the campaign. Papadopoulos, the one time golden boy for anti Trumpers (now hated by the same people) says he knows who it was. While I doubt that Manafort was the plant, it's not anywhere near a delusion that Manafort could have been a plant. Manafort had history with the FBI and likely under FISA warrant having been investigated in the past. If the FBI thought that Manafort was still suspect in dealings with Russia- it would have been the duty of the FBI to alert the Trump campaign to avoid Manafort. But they didn't. Why?
    He could have been. It's certainly possible? Remember it was the left, who for months pushed the narrative that "The FBI had someone on the inside of the Trump campaign". Now it's delusional to suggest such a thing. Just another in the long line of ideological 180's they've done lately.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    So you believe Trump is being framed?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Without a doubt. Re-read the FBI texts.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Without a doubt. Re-read the FBI texts.
    I have and arrive at the same conclusions; the investigation is warranted and has resulted in multiple charges, convictions and guilty pleas. Help me out; what am I missing?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Thank you Captain Obvious.
    How long has the FBI been corrupt?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Reality, USA
    Posts
    8,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Emojis you are good at. Thinking? Not so good.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    30,014
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    I have and arrive at the same conclusions; the investigation is warranted and has resulted in multiple charges, convictions and guilty pleas. Help me out; what am I missing?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your tin hat and Kool-aid. Put it on, take a sip and you will see the Real Truth.

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Your tin hat and Kool-aid. Put it on, take a sip and you will see the Real Truth.
    I will get right on that!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    29,890
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Careful 24, do not get in the clown car with him. You may never return.
    Kingdom Warriors

  13. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    No matter how many times you tell this lie, it's still not true. Now, ask BadGopher this same question. Of course, you'd never try to discredit anything he says because he's a partisan Democrat like yourself.
    JTF and I caught you in that lie once. Do we need to do it again?

    If Bad Gopher thinks 9/11 was an inside job I would tell him he's being foolish too. The distinction is that he probably wouldn't try to lie about it like you do.

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    How long has the FBI been corrupt?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are badly missing the point by singling out the FBI here. Think bigger.

  15. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    You are badly missing the point by singling out the FBI here. Think bigger.
    Bigger? Ohhhhh I get it now! EVERYONE! Everyone who comes to the conclusion that Trump is a traitorous, adulterous, racist, criminal is part of the frame!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •