Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 63

Thread: Attkisson case

  1. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    You are badly missing the point by singling out the FBI here. Think bigger.
    Space force?


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,261
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    A little too big for you. Think ultralight.
    Kingdom Warriors

  3. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Space force?
    Good one! There is soooooo much material itís hilarious. And the really funny part is it true! No exaggerations needed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    A little too big for you. Think ultralight.
    Your charter school? Oops....sorry.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Good one! There is soooooo much material itís hilarious. And the really funny part is it true! No exaggerations needed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It would be hilarious if he were still selling steaks or running one of his other defunct businesses. Heís president and heís fu&king around with peopleís lives for sport.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    It would be hilarious if he were still selling steaks or running one of his other defunct businesses. Heís president and heís fu&king around with peopleís lives for sport.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    When you put it that way........


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Bigger? Ohhhhh I get it now! EVERYONE! Everyone who comes to the conclusion that Trump is a traitorous, adulterous, racist, criminal is part of the frame!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No some people are just wrong and not at all in any position of power or part of the frame. (psst- you)

    The fish rots from the head.

    The Obama administration from Obama on down had a Nixon type culture. An enemies list. The enemies or suspected trouble makers were spied on (many, many). They weaponized the IRS to go after those who were enemies. The EPA had a leftist slush fund from penalties they collected. Even marginal friends in congress were spied on to keep them in line and blackmail them into falling in line. He set up ideologues in the key agencies. Holder, then Lynch. Brennan, Clapper. His cabinet- echo chamber producing Ben Rhodes, lying Susan Rice, Samantha Power, and many others were Allinski operators. Clinton was put in as SOS because she had the goods on them and they feared her. That made all of their problems worse because they had to also cover up her crimes (pay to play scheme) as SOS. She also dragged them through Benghazi. Iran, I suspect, also had the goods on Obama and he was forced to make the horrid deal with them (how else does one explain that crazy deal?).

    Trump HAD TO BE STOPPED because he was just crazy enough to try to drain the swamp. They could not risk him being President or he would uncover the past sins of Obama and company (as he is doing).

    The Clintons and the DNC, through Perkins Coie, fed Brennan the paid for tall tales, through ex CIA Ohr, Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele. Brennan set up the OCUNUS lures and used foreign operatives (actual collusion). They fed it to the small group at the FBI who were predisposed to accept it and use it to stop Trump (read Strzok's own words for heaven's sake).

    The media (Ben Rhode's echo chamber) was bought off (and were predisposed to love Obama anyway) to push the narratives. Glenn Simpson's testimony reveals some of the payees but there were more. It has been revealed that the FBI had many of their people receiving bribes from the media in return for leaks. This is part of why the media is so involved in the coverup yet today when they should be reporting on the biggest political scandal in history. Tough to report when you are part of the scandal...

    Comey knew that he was caught in a whirlwind. Comey is not inherently corrupt, he is just full of hubris about his accomplishments. He tried to steer out of the whole thing by covering up and he has been caught in a bunch of lies in the process. McCabe was really the big schemer in the FBI who connected with the Obama administration inner circle, Brennan and others and he picked a small group to help him. He wanted to get Flynn (who he hated for personal reasons) and Trump. He will be jailed, not Comey.
    Last edited by bga1; 01-12-2019 at 09:19 AM.

  8. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    No some people are just wrong and not at all in any position of power or part of the frame. (psst- you)

    The fish rots from the head.

    The Obama administration from Obama on down had a Nixon type culture. An enemies list. The enemies or suspected trouble makers were spied on (many, many). They weaponized the IRS to go after those who were enemies. The EPA had a leftist slush fund from penalties they collected. Even marginal friends in congress were spied on to keep them in line and blackmail them into falling in line. He set up ideologues in the key agencies. Holder, then Lynch. Brennan, Clapper. His cabinet- echo chamber producing Ben Rhodes, lying Susan Rice, Samantha Power, and many others were Allinski operators. Clinton was put in as SOS because she had the goods on them and they feared her. That made all of their problems worse because they had to also cover up her crimes (pay to play scheme) as SOS. She also dragged them through Benghazi. Iran, I suspect, also had the goods on Obama and he was forced to make the horrid deal with them (how else does one explain that crazy deal?).

    Trump HAD TO BE STOPPED because he was just crazy enough to try to drain the swamp. They could not risk him being President or he would uncover the past sins of Obama and company (as he is doing).

    The Clintons and the DNC, through Perkins Coie, fed Brennan the paid for tall tales, through ex CIA Ohr, Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele. Brennan set up the OCUNUS lures and used foreign operatives (actual collusion). They fed it to the small group at the FBI who were predisposed to accept it and use it to stop Trump (read Strzok's own words for heaven's sake).

    Comey knew that he was caught in a whirlwind. Comey is not inherently corrupt, he is just full of hubris about his accomplishments. He tried to steer out of the whole thing by covering up and he has been caught in a bunch of lies in the process.
    Lol!! Thank you for this. Great belly laugh this Saturday morning

  9. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gopher_alum_2005 View Post
    Lol!! Thank you for this. Great belly laugh this Saturday morning
    You are welcome- I am glad to entertain the fools while educating the open minded! A two for one.

  10. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    No some people are just wrong and not at all in any position of power or part of the frame. (psst- you)

    The fish rots from the head.

    The Obama administration from Obama on down had a Nixon type culture. An enemies list. The enemies or suspected trouble makers were spied on (many, many). They weaponized the IRS to go after those who were enemies. The EPA had a leftist slush fund from penalties they collected. Even marginal friends in congress were spied on to keep them in line and blackmail them into falling in line. He set up ideologues in the key agencies. Holder, then Lynch. Brennan, Clapper. His cabinet- echo chamber producing Ben Rhodes, lying Susan Rice, Samantha Power, and many others were Allinski operators. Clinton was put in as SOS because she had the goods on them and they feared her. That made all of their problems worse because they had to also cover up her crimes (pay to play scheme) as SOS. She also dragged them through Benghazi. Iran, I suspect, also had the goods on Obama and he was forced to make the horrid deal with them (how else does one explain that crazy deal?).

    Trump HAD TO BE STOPPED because he was just crazy enough to try to drain the swamp. They could not risk him being President or he would uncover the past sins of Obama and company (as he is doing).

    The Clintons and the DNC, through Perkins Coie, fed Brennan the paid for tall tales, through ex CIA Ohr, Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele. Brennan set up the OCUNUS lures and used foreign operatives (actual collusion). They fed it to the small group at the FBI who were predisposed to accept it and use it to stop Trump (read Strzok's own words for heaven's sake).

    The media (Ben Rhode's echo chamber) was bought off (and were predisposed to love Obama anyway) to push the narratives. Glenn Simpson's testimony reveals some of the payees but there were more. It has been revealed that the FBI had many of their people receiving bribes from the media in return for leaks. This is part of why the media is so involved in the coverup yet today when they should be reporting on the biggest political scandal in history. Tough to report when you are part of the scandal...

    Comey knew that he was caught in a whirlwind. Comey is not inherently corrupt, he is just full of hubris about his accomplishments. He tried to steer out of the whole thing by covering up and he has been caught in a bunch of lies in the process. McCabe was really the big schemer in the FBI who connected with the Obama administration inner circle, Brennan and others and he picked a small group to help him. He wanted to get Flynn (who he hated for personal reasons) and Trump. He will be jailed, not Comey.
    you knowyou could simply just not like Obamaís policesand prefer Trumpsright? All this delusional intrigue is crazy........literally.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gopher_alum_2005 View Post
    Lol!! Thank you for this. Great belly laugh this Saturday morning
    Obama and crew where complete criminal master minds but they just couldnít get Comey NOT to open a Hillary investigation AND inform the public a week before the election and while NOT informing the public of anything Russian related with Trump.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    33,558
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    No some people are just wrong and not at all in any position of power or part of the frame. (psst- you)

    The fish rots from the head.

    The Obama administration from Obama on down had a Nixon type culture. An enemies list. The enemies or suspected trouble makers were spied on (many, many). They weaponized the IRS to go after those who were enemies. The EPA had a leftist slush fund from penalties they collected. Even marginal friends in congress were spied on to keep them in line and blackmail them into falling in line. He set up ideologues in the key agencies. Holder, then Lynch. Brennan, Clapper. His cabinet- echo chamber producing Ben Rhodes, lying Susan Rice, Samantha Power, and many others were Allinski operators. Clinton was put in as SOS because she had the goods on them and they feared her. That made all of their problems worse because they had to also cover up her crimes (pay to play scheme) as SOS. She also dragged them through Benghazi. Iran, I suspect, also had the goods on Obama and he was forced to make the horrid deal with them (how else does one explain that crazy deal?).

    Trump HAD TO BE STOPPED because he was just crazy enough to try to drain the swamp. They could not risk him being President or he would uncover the past sins of Obama and company (as he is doing).

    The Clintons and the DNC, through Perkins Coie, fed Brennan the paid for tall tales, through ex CIA Ohr, Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele. Brennan set up the OCUNUS lures and used foreign operatives (actual collusion). They fed it to the small group at the FBI who were predisposed to accept it and use it to stop Trump (read Strzok's own words for heaven's sake).

    The media (Ben Rhode's echo chamber) was bought off (and were predisposed to love Obama anyway) to push the narratives. Glenn Simpson's testimony reveals some of the payees but there were more. It has been revealed that the FBI had many of their people receiving bribes from the media in return for leaks. This is part of why the media is so involved in the coverup yet today when they should be reporting on the biggest political scandal in history. Tough to report when you are part of the scandal...

    Comey knew that he was caught in a whirlwind. Comey is not inherently corrupt, he is just full of hubris about his accomplishments. He tried to steer out of the whole thing by covering up and he has been caught in a bunch of lies in the process. McCabe was really the big schemer in the FBI who connected with the Obama administration inner circle, Brennan and others and he picked a small group to help him. He wanted to get Flynn (who he hated for personal reasons) and Trump. He will be jailed, not Comey.
    It's sad to see untreated mental illness. Please seek help.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    33,558
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Obama and crew where complete criminal master minds but they just couldnít get Comey NOT to open a Hillary investigation AND inform the public a week before the election and while NOT informing the public of anything Russian related with Trump.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly. Comey is the most evil guy in this story, but he also single-handedly handed Trump the election. Brilliant! And if Obama wanted to take down Trump, he could have simply declassified the fact that the FBI was investigating him for being in cahoots with Russia. Election over.
    Last edited by howeda7; 01-12-2019 at 10:19 PM.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Reality, USA
    Posts
    8,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Exactly. Comey is the most evil guy in this story, but he also single-handedly handed Trump the election. Brilliant! And if Obama wanted to take down Trump, he could have simply declassified the fact that the FBI was investigating him for being in cahoots with Russia. Election over.
    Hackin howie still avoids the question. Silence.

    Hackin howie = jumpin jim Acosta. At the border.

  15. #60

    Default



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •