Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: Attkisson case

  1. #1

    Default Attkisson case

    This is a big case that I am certain the MSM is all over. A journalist - Sharyl Attkisson, formerly with CBS was spied on, hacked into by our intel agencies under Eric Holder. Her case against Holder and the DOJ has reached oral arguments. She has forensic proof. Her allegation is that her case is indicative of the rampant spying that occurred under Obama by the intel agencies on America citizens who might be considered enemies or possibly just be involved in revealing damaging stories about the administration. It has taken 4 years to get this far in the courts.

    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...s-doj-n2538618

    Former CBS News reporter Sharyl Attkisson is preparing for her oral arguments in her case against the Department of Justice and the FBI. Attkisson claims her computer was compromised by DOJ agents in late 2012 while she was reporting on the Benghazi attacks, Fast and Furious and Obamacare. She first sued the Obama administration over the unwanted surveillance in January 2015.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    29,935
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    And it's the tip of the iceberg. Obama, not just a bad president but dirtier than Nixon.
    Kingdom Warriors

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17,570

    Default

    Nonsense, the left are ardent supporters of the free press. I've watched intently over the past 2.5 years as they held Donald Trump accountable for his grievous offenses toward the press. He wouldn't let Acosta act like an a-hole & he calls them 'fake news'. It's gotten so bad for the press, that they're now giving themselves awards, so we're aware how important they are.

    If the FBI/CIA were illegally surveiling a member of the press, no doubt the left would be all over this. The same way they'd have been outraged if Obama had a member of the press physically removed from his press conference for asking a question about Benghazi. This type of stuff is very important to the left. You will see evidence of that in this thread, no doubt.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Nonsense, the left are ardent supporters of the free press. I've watched intently over the past 2.5 years as they held Donald Trump accountable for his grievous offenses toward the press. He wouldn't let Acosta act like an a-hole & he calls them 'fake news'. It's gotten so bad for the press, that they're now giving themselves awards, so we're aware how important they are.

    If the FBI/CIA were illegally surveiling a member of the press, no doubt the left would be all over this. The same way they'd have been outraged if Obama had a member of the press physically removed from his press conference for asking a question about Benghazi. This type of stuff is very important to the left. You will see evidence of that in this thread, no doubt.
    Sarcasm button just hit "tilt" on that post.

    In my post I noted that Attkisson's case has taken 4 year to get this far in the courts. It makes me wonder how long it will be until Spygate is able to fully be litigated. Obviously the complexity and magnitude of that is 50 times what Attkisson's case is. She is firmly convinced that this type of spying, as was done on her, members of congress (blackmail material), and other enemies of the Obama administration is the true reason why they felt that they could never ever allow Trump to be President.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Sarcasm button just hit "tilt" on that post.

    In my post I noted that Attkisson's case has taken 4 year to get this far in the courts. It makes me wonder how long it will be until Spygate is able to fully be litigated. Obviously the complexity and magnitude of that is 50 times what Attkisson's case is. She is firmly convinced that this type of spying, as was done on her, members of congress (blackmail material), and other enemies of the Obama administration is the true reason why they felt that they could never ever allow Trump to be President.
    We know for a fact the CIA under Obama/Brennan spied on Congress and the Senate Intel Committee (SSIC), in addition to the press. Did they do it to blackmail people? Could be? Maybe they had other motives? The CIA needs to be defunded & disbanded. The FBI needs a complete gutting.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    We know for a fact the CIA under Obama/Brennan spied on Congress and the Senate Intel Committee (SSIC), in addition to the press. Did they do it to blackmail people? Could be? Maybe they had other motives? The CIA needs to be defunded & disbanded. The FBI needs a complete gutting.
    I always love it when he says "we know for a fact..."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    I always love it when he says "we know for a fact..."
    Read up on it. Get back to me.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Read up on it. Get back to me.
    Don't need to.

    9/11.

  9. #9

    Default

    Oh good. Townhall has some more tinfoil hat news for us. Sharyl Attkisson has also been pushing that vaccines can cause autism. Yeah conspiracies!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Read up on it. Get back to me.
    Jam would not know a fact it’s on hit him in the face...his whole existence is an exercise in narrative

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    Jam would not know a fact it’s on hit him in the face...his whole existence is an exercise in narrative
    Ask craig if "9/11 is an inside job" is a fact or a....narrative.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    30,064
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Ask craig if "9/11 is an inside job" is a fact or a....narrative.
    My favorite is now "Paul Manafort was an FBI plant inside the Trump campaign!" Lol. The delusion. You can't make it up.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    29,935
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Oh good. Townhall has some more tinfoil hat news for us. Sharyl Attkisson has also been pushing that vaccines can cause autism. Yeah conspiracies!
    You never missed a vaccination, did you? It shows.
    Kingdom Warriors

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    My favorite is now "Paul Manafort was an FBI plant inside the Trump campaign!" Lol. The delusion. You can't make it up.


    He could have been an FBI plant. It is highly likely that the FBI had one or more plants in the campaign. Papadopoulos, the one time golden boy for anti Trumpers (now hated by the same people) says he knows who it was. While I doubt that Manafort was the plant, it's not anywhere near a delusion that Manafort could have been a plant. Manafort had history with the FBI and likely under FISA warrant having been investigated in the past. If the FBI thought that Manafort was still suspect in dealings with Russia- it would have been the duty of the FBI to alert the Trump campaign to avoid Manafort. But they didn't. Why?

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    We know for a fact the CIA under Obama/Brennan spied on Congress and the Senate Intel Committee (SSIC), in addition to the press. Did they do it to blackmail people? Could be? Maybe they had other motives? The CIA needs to be defunded & disbanded. The FBI needs a complete gutting.
    Agreed. I move that we disband the CIA immediately. No CIA tomorrow. Disbanded. The world would be safer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •