Rutgers losing o-line coach to NDSU

Weerts was an Dakotas/MVFC kid all the way. He only get a K-State offer at the last second because they hired Klieman. And he decided to honor his commitment to NDSU, instead of going with Klieman.

Clark I don't know the full story, I can only guess that Iowa and Iowa St wanted him to play something other than RB. It's a little bit tough to swallow that a Sioux City, Iowa kid turned down an offer from Iowa at the start of his junior year, because he really wanted to play for NDSU, but took two unofficial visits to Iowa State during his junior year, then commits to NDSU the summer before his senior season, and then signed with them right after his senior season without having taken a visit there.

Nonetheless, my statements above don't disprove your point that you shouldn't say 100%.

Last edited:

Last edited:

I don't know anything about those two guys, but we're those offers still valid and/or were their acceptance issues at the p5 schools? Not sure I would call someone an idiot for saying 100 percent though. That seems just as extreme as saying 100 perecent.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

100% Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love that a program like NDPU—that is not in the top 100 programs—gets so much attention. Makes little people feel like grownups. Junior high was entertaining once, too. Fun stuff. Thanks for the input.

I love that a program like NDPU—that is not in the top 100 programs—gets so much attention. Makes little people feel like grownups. Junior high was entertaining once, too. Fun stuff. Thanks for the input.

Along the lines that even nine-man football has a champion! They are the best at their level - good for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom