If You'd Have Told Me That....

WriterGoph

Reaction score
We'd be 2-2 at this point in the Big 10 schedule, the realist in me would have agreed and taken it. Obviously I would have liked to see us capitalize on Maryland at home tonight (and the lead we had), but you can't beat a good team shooting atrociously at the FT line. But anybody that says they expected us to win at Wisconsin for the first time since 2009 is lying through their teeth. I honestly think this season is going to be a grinder and there are going to be a number of games we win that we never expected and some that we lose that we felt we should have.

Ultimately, hoping we can work out some kinks and get healthy and confident against some of the lesser teams.

Rutgers
@Illinois
Penn St
@Michigan
Iowa
Illinois

If we can pull out 5-1 in this stretch (very doable), we're going to be in the best shape we have been since 2016-17.

Looking forward to seeing us bounce back on Saturday!

We'd be 2-2 at this point in the Big 10 schedule, the realist in me would have agreed and taken it. Obviously I would have liked to see us capitalize on Maryland at home tonight (and the lead we had), but you can't beat a good team shooting atrociously at the FT line. But anybody that says they expected us to win at Wisconsin for the first time since 2009 is lying through their teeth. I honestly think this season is going to be a grinder and there are going to be a number of games we win that we never expected and some that we lose that we felt we should have.

Ultimately, hoping we can work out some kinks and get healthy and confident against some of the lesser teams.

Rutgers
@Illinois
Penn St
@Michigan
Iowa
Illinois

If we can pull out 5-1 in this stretch (very doable), we're going to be in the best shape we have been since 2016-17.

About being in the best shape since 2016-17: that's not saying much since last year was terrible after early January.

On paper that 6 game stretch may look like 5-1 but right now the pessimist in me says that they'll find a way to lose one other game.

Rutgers
@Illinois
Penn St
@Michigan
Iowa
Illinois

Good point. It's a long season. None of us know how the season will progress. More fun to stay positive, I think.

Top Bottom