Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Elitist View Post
    Well, a talented, immature man-child transfer recently won the Heisman and is now the starting QB in Cleveland so sometimes these things work out. Other times you end up in rehab after a bender in Las Vegas.
    Agreed. We should do a Gopherhole Vegas trip.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Agreed. We should do a Gopherhole Vegas trip.
    https://youtu.be/dV1HSscPYSY
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGopher12 View Post
    I can't imagine Tater is down with F.A.M.I.L.Y. or the Row the Boat culture.
    Yeah he kinda took a dump on that concept with his tweets.

Tater Tott has removed all his Buckeye stuff from twitter:

https://twitter.com/thetatemartell

Blog Entries

Todd Marinovich II waiting to happen...
    Gopher football backer since '62.
    Current GopherHole walk on.

Odds either one ever achieves greatness: one in a million

[QUOTE=Face The Facts;1671523]I recently watched that show QB1 where he was featured.
    He seemed like a 100% anti-leader.

Talented, yes, but seems like a Ryan Leaf from an emotional intelligence perspective.[/QUOTE

Watch the new season as well, Fields is featured. He comes off as an anti-leader as well.

[QUOTE=MNGopher23;1671753]
    Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    I recently watched that show QB1 where he was featured.
    He seemed like a 100% anti-leader.

Talented, yes, but seems like a Ryan Leaf from an emotional intelligence perspective.[/QUOTE

Watch the new season as well, Fields is featured. He comes off as an anti-leader as well.
    It's like they are acting like high school student or something on that show.
    Go Gophers!

9. Default

Tate Martell looking at Louisville, Miami, and West Virginia. Maybe Ciarrocca turned down that WVU job because he was worried Martell would be in his QB room.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spor...127780989/Amp/

Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Elitist View Post
    Well, a talented, immature man-child transfer recently won the Heisman and is now the starting QB in Cleveland so sometimes these things work out. Other times you end up in rehab after a bender in Las Vegas.
    Not that it matters because they are both TV shows, however, after watching Hard Knocks, I liked Baker Mayfield. I thought I would hate him (for the reasons you listed above), but I did not. I can't say the same for Tate Martell.

It could certainly be a maturity thing (17 vs. 22) or it could be an editing thing. However, they looked like distinctly different personalities to me.

[QUOTE=Face The Facts;1671766]
    Quote Originally Posted by MNGopher23 View Post

It's like they are acting like high school student or something on that show.
    Yeah, but most people want their starting QBs to not be a typical HS kid. Frohm came across really well on the show. He still seemed like a HS kid, but he wasn't doing the things Tate Martell was doing. Fields felt the same way to (as Martell).

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Bob_Loblaw;1672840]
    Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post

Yeah, but most people want their starting QBs to not be a typical HS kid. Frohm came across really well on the show. He still seemed like a HS kid, but he wasn't doing the things Tate Martell was doing. Fields felt the same way to (as Martell).
    I agree 150% with this. Frohm came off as very poised and mature for his age and Martell was the opposite. Clearly these perceptions have played themselves out on the field and in the locker room at Georgia and OSU since.
    Gopher football backer since '62.
    Current GopherHole walk on.