Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1

    Default Fields vs Tate: These Are The Days of Our Buckeyes

    So for those who haven't been following QB Justin Fields transferred from Georgia to Ohio State. Before the transfer was official Ohio St. QB Tate Martell had some comments about the potential transfer on twitter directed at Fields when he tweeted "don't swing and miss, especially not your second time". It was pretty amusing as you don't get much trash talk between potential teammates out in public like that.

    It has been quiet since the transfer was made official ... until now.

    It would seem that Justin Fields went a liked all of Tate's sister's photos. Including some risque skin shots.

    https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum...ial-media-turn


    Now I know we have a lot of old fashioned folks on here who are scandalized by the sight of a woman's ankle. But personally I think this is some high quality petty social media work by Fields.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    9,927

    Default

    Eleven Warriors has the most entertaining forum/comment section in all of college football.

  3. #3

    Default

    Not sure this means anything. Who wouldn’t like those posts?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Broken now/Fixed in 2019/Comin' in 2020
    #RTB #ELITE #FAMILY #HYPRR #Culture #PayCut #Year0 #How #Happiness/Joy

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Slab_of_Bacon View Post
    So for those who haven't been following QB Justin Fields transferred from Georgia to Ohio State. Before the transfer was official Ohio St. QB Tate Martell had some comments about the potential transfer on twitter directed at Fields when he tweeted "don't swing and miss, especially not your second time". It was pretty amusing as you don't get much trash talk between potential teammates out in public like that.

    It has been quiet since the transfer was made official ... until now.

    It would seem that Justin Fields went a liked all of Tate's sister's photos. Including some risque skin shots.

    https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum...ial-media-turn


    Now I know we have a lot of old fashioned folks on here who are scandalized by the sight of a woman's ankle. But personally I think this is some high quality petty social media work by Fields.
    I mean aren't the majority of her photos risque skin shots? I'm fine with Fields doing that, Martell fired the first shot. I hope the rift grows and takes down the team with it.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by btowngopher View Post
    I mean aren't the majority of her photos risque skin shots? I'm fine with Fields doing that, Martell fired the first shot. I hope the rift grows and takes down the team with it.
    I want Tate to head home for the holidays and find his mom and sister making his favorite cookies ... with the help of Fields ...

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Slab_of_Bacon View Post
    I want Tate to head home for the holidays and find his mom and sister making his favorite cookies ... with the help of Fields ...
    Maybe around Thanksgiving, so it affects their match-up with the Gophers in the conference championship game. ��

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    St Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Elitist View Post
    Eleven Warriors has the most entertaining forum/comment section in all of college football.
    just read through the comments. This is fantastic

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Slab_of_Bacon View Post
    I want Tate to head home for the holidays and find his mom and sister making his favorite cookies ... with the help of Fields ...
    Who wouldn't want Mrs. Fields baked cookies?
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

    Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 View Post
    Who wouldn't want Mrs. Fields baked cookies?
    Well played.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Slab_of_Bacon View Post
    So for those who haven't been following QB Justin Fields transferred from Georgia to Ohio State. Before the transfer was official Ohio St. QB Tate Martell had some comments about the potential transfer on twitter directed at Fields when he tweeted "don't swing and miss, especially not your second time". It was pretty amusing as you don't get much trash talk between potential teammates out in public like that.

    It has been quiet since the transfer was made official ... until now.

    It would seem that Justin Fields went a liked all of Tate's sister's photos. Including some risque skin shots.

    https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum...ial-media-turn


    Now I know we have a lot of old fashioned folks on here who are scandalized by the sight of a woman's ankle. But personally I think this is some high quality petty social media work by Fields.
    She needs to cut the carbs and hit the gym. Otherwise she’s going to be huge in 15 years.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upnorthkid View Post
    just read through the comments. This is fantastic
    tOSU fan banter is good stuff.

  12. #12

    Default

    What if this little Twitter feud only elevates their competitive levels?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Corn Field
    Posts
    22,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upnorthkid View Post
    just read through the comments. This is fantastic
    Unfortunately for me I found out from the comments section that Justin Bieber is a Pisces. I'm a Pisces.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    9,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GophersInIowa View Post
    Unfortunately for me I found out from the comments section that Justin Bieber is a Pisces. I'm a Pisces.
    A few things just clicked into place.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Beaver Lodge in Lake Gopher
    Posts
    4,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    She needs to cut the carbs and hit the gym. Otherwise she’s going to be huge in 15 years.
    Yup. Major bloat potential.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •