Here are my points I noted from the box score:

Outrebounded - worse yet was our terribly low defensive rebounding numbers. Of course when the other team isn't missing shots its hard to get rebounds. which leads to....

2nd half defense - 2nd game in a row where the other team has made better or some adjustments at half time and we have failed to match their coaching or play. They boxed Cowan up in the first half but let him play his game in the second and that cost us big. Only way we could have stayed with them would have been to make some.......

Free Throws - My goodness. All these guys should shoot 150 fts a day! It's called the "charity stripe" because it is supposed to be as easy as picking up an Obama phone in Baltimore when you can't afford rent. If only we knew how to...

Score against a zone - You beat a zone by moving the ball inside and out and inside and out and making the defense move. Of course you have to make the open shots when the ball movement creates them! Oturu missed a few close range shots but gamecenter doesn't let me know if Fernando (great name) was all over him or not. Murphy seems like low-motor Murph on gamecenter as well! If only we could....

Penetrate consistently - We haven't known how to penetrate effectively since the Facebook film! Doesn't help if the refs swallow the whistle though. Remember....

Basketball is a simple game:

You dribble the ball, (something our team has but keeps on the bench)
You pass the ball, (not scoring against a zone well says we don't do this effectively)
You shoot the ball, (and make a higher percentage than the other team)
You rebound the ball, (got to do a better job here)
and you play defense. (for the whole game! not just the first half. And if the other team changes things up, you have to react!)