Default WPLG: Florida man denies syringes found in rectum are his

per WPLG:

A Florida man claimed ignorance when jail officials found syringes in his rectum during an early morning strip search.

Wesley Scott, 40, was arrested Friday in Pinellas County on an outstanding warrant charging him with drug possession, reports The Smoking Gun.

When Scott was searched at the jail, officers found three syringes inside his rectum.

However, Scott claimed he had found the syringes and they were not his, although he did not explain how they wound up in his buttocks.

Scott was charged with introducing contraband into a correctional facility and held on $5,000 bond.

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...rectum-are-his

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    per WPLG:

A Florida man claimed ignorance when jail officials found syringes in his rectum during an early morning strip search.

Wesley Scott, 40, was arrested Friday in Pinellas County on an outstanding warrant charging him with drug possession, reports The Smoking Gun.

When Scott was searched at the jail, officers found three syringes inside his rectum.

However, Scott claimed he had found the syringes and they were not his, although he did not explain how they wound up in his buttocks.

Scott was charged with introducing contraband into a correctional facility and held on $5,000 bond.

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...rectum-are-his

Go Gophers!!
    I think his excuse is very plausible. I frequently find all kinds of things in my ass with no idea how they got there. I’m still baffled by the car keys I found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Obviously 24 is a very sound sleeper.
    Kingdom Warriors