***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

As I feared, Jelly made a shot early now he's starting to chuck.

IW... three possessions in a row there where no one had even touched the ball except IW... That's why he's so frustrating.

Murphy not NBA talent

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

IS MURPHY NOT SMART ENOUGH TO STAY OUT OF FOUL TROUBLE? Pitino cannot put him back in because he can't trust him.

Good half overall, Murphy needs to smarter and Coffey needs to be better.

Trevor Mbakwe sitting right behind the Gophers bench. Probably my all time favorite Gopher. Love seeing him around.

Team playing pretty well but good god do our bigs need to learn to stay on their feet. Really disappointing Murphy can’t play smarter. At least two of his fouls were pure frustration.

Also having Curry back is huge. So nice to have three guys that can play down low

Really disappointing Murphy can’t play smarter. At least two of his fouls were pure frustration.

Murphy is like a terrier with a tennis ball. Just has a really strong prey drive.

Dumb 3rd foul on Murphy, but #2 was complete BS. It's so frustrating to watch Bucky and Co. get handed 6-8 points at home by the refs at home and get zero in return.

Also having Curry back is huge. So nice to have three guys that can play down low

He's a really smart, reliable player. Fun to watch him play, he does a lot of little things.

He's a really smart, reliable player. Fun to watch him play, he does a lot of little things.

+1. You can tell he's probably at like 80%, but he still contributes.

Murphy is like a terrier with a tennis ball. Just has a really strong prey drive.

Unfortunately, all too often he's playing with his ball sitting on the bench in foul trouble. It'll be very hard for this team to win consistently with your best player on the sidelines.

Probably the most important half of basketball this season so far

Upcoming

Gabe can’t stay with an active Cowan.

Need an adjustment to help him.

Time to sit Murphy before he gets #4 .

Amazing how inconsistently officiated the inside is.
One possession you get hammered and no call. Next possession you don’t get touched but are shooting free throws

Top Bottom